• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

That's what women say when I tell them they were the best I ever had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbxH3HIVas

Celtics are a much better team than the Sixers. They just beat NO the other night by 8. Without Horford and Korver who is possibly the key to our offense I think the Hawks will get just what they deserve for disrespecting the Celts

lol.  FAIL.

Great game thread lw3! I had no idea Horford's A/TO ratio leads all the nba! That's insane! I miss those bitter beer face commercials. I'm hoping Teague, DMC and SAP get some burn while Horford and Korver rest....actually I'm greedy, I love seeing them all play..please don't Poppem Bud.

Hawks 107

Celts 92

GO HAWKS!!!!

Ps Crowder had a career game last outing for the Celts..look out for him...also Sullinger is a load as well as Kelly O...

Damn I was 2 pts for hawks and 1 point for celts from gettin a cookie...:-(

Good win. Happy we survived Bud's bullshit. The average person works 5 days a week, 8 hours a day in a row in this country. Don't agree with this type of stuff but moving on.

What now?? You really have a problem with him resting guys when we play 4 games in 5 nights and you're comparing that to a regular job?? I've tried to understand you but you've just lost me here with this nonsense. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

How can anyone not be happy with double-digit wins when we rested our 40-60% of our starters in each of these last 2 games? Yeah we had some ugly ball but good grief the bench guys aren't used to playing with the other starters that much and vice versa so of course there's going to be issues. I am stunned that we won both of these games as the Sixers and Celtics have knocked off good teams recently and we handled them while resting very important players to get ready for our big road games Friday and Saturday night.

Insanely impressive and very proud of these Hawks!!!

Finally, some perspective.  This is the NBA and every team can be beaten by any team on any given night.  For us to play 2 teams that were on winning streaks without our starting lineup in is impressive.  Now we'll be rested and ready to beat down Chi town and TOR on the road.

• Like 1

Celtics are a much better team than the Sixers. They just beat NO the other night by 8. Without Horford and Korver who is possibly the key to our offense I think the Hawks will get just what they deserve for disrespecting the Celts

Howd that work out for you?

• Like 2