• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where were Teague and Schröder last night ?

coachx

Hey, @coachx the 'local' team is GT.  Seriously though, is Kamla "reporting" a riff between Teague/Schro?  I turned the local stations off long ago and haven't looked back.

They're all, "uh, who's gon' be the backup LG for the Bulldawgs next season.  I'll hang up and listen."  Meanwhile, you have teams like GA St. who're having great seasons and who feature a likely 1st round pick and can't get any attention.

Lastly, are the Panthers gonna let my Jackets poach Hunter to coach our bball squad.  I'll, uh, hang up and listen?

• Premium Member

I doubt they are friends off the court but that does not mean they dislike each other.  The cultural and age difference alone would a huge obstacle overcome.  Honestly I don't care as long as they continue playing great ball.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Hey, @coachx the 'local' team is GT.  Seriously though, is Kamla "reporting" a riff between Teague/Schro?  I turned the local stations off long ago and haven't looked back.

Before the long win streakl I heard radio guys insinuate it but since the win streak all that talk has stopped.

Kamla had a little talk back when Schröder was balling and starting when Teague was hurt for a few games. Most of us were probably thinking the same thing at that point in time.

During an interview, Carl Dukes straight up came at Teague and asked him how he and Schröder got along. I actually like Carl Dukes and Mike Bell but it was obvious what he was insinuating. Mike Bell actually called him out on it after the interview.

I'm just glad they got rid of Kordell Stewart. He was awful.

Oh,,,,,and @kg01........... Tech sux ! to_pick_ones_nose.gif

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Just another sad attempt at peolpe trying to bring a good thing down; Same thing these Heat and National writers are still after Ferry I think. The Hawks have neen a breath of fresh air for the whole league. Many are embracing it but some just want to keep a good thing down,

• Like 1