• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JaVale McGee

RandomFan

Yeah, dude is a premium clown. His professionalism makes Josh look like Kyle.

Good point.  This is the same bunch of fans that roundly hate Josh but want to give McGhee a chance?  Sheesh.

What has McGhee shown, EVER, that makes anyone believe he's even remotely willing to listen or be mentored?  He's not young.  He's been around for what 7-8 years?  That light's not coming on and if it does let it be on someone else's dime.

For every blocked shot sent into the 10th row giving the other team back the ball, he'll give up a missed rotation on defense giving up easy points.

When Al and Sap blocks shots more often than not the ball remains in play and we get the ball, with Javale not so much.

Lol the least you guys can do is don't disappear from Squawk at the same time lol...throw in a meaningless post here and there...not like that doesn't happen from some of our squawkers from time to time...(cough)..

Lol the least you guys can do is don't disappear from Squawk at the same time lol...throw in a meaningless post here and there...not like that doesn't happen from some of our squawkers from time to time...(cough)..

Well said.  I will say that I really stepped up my game the last few days.

I didn't post for 2 days!!! I'm tearing up that 2 Days seemed a lifetime to you guys @Spud2Nique @kg01

I'm also glad y'all are back.  @MaceCase got really uppity in y'all's absence.  Even more than usual.

I think @MaceCase took offense to us taking an "exodus" from the Squawk for a bit...

Well said.  I will say that I really stepped up my game the last few days.

What, you switched from Stetson to Cool Water? 

Careful now, "uppity" isn't the type of word you want to be throwing around in a post Dan Ferry climate.

Meh, I was reading from @Dolfan23's scouting report.

Edited by kg01

I didn't post for 2 days!!! I'm tearing up that 2 Days seemed a lifetime to you guys @Spud2Nique @kg01

Well 2 days can seem like a lot when you check Squawk 77 times a day...honestly it felt like you guys were gone for 2 weeks lol

I've pretty much been away the last week or two, been swamped at work. 

Man that's rough.  Welp, I guess the fish ain't gonna catch themselves ..

Drop-the-bass.gif

I agree with Diesel, but I also think there's a 0% chance Bud would try to work him into our rotation at this point. We're going to ride Pero train wherever it takes us this season.

And why not... He sets a mean pick and he will get around to making a 3pt shot one of these days. 

After all, Bud said so!