• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

HUGE win! Against the second hottest team in the league (we are first), we played a well-balanced game that showed just how much we can stomp on the hearts of media-anointed Finals contenders. And guess what, we just don't give a flip either. 

Oh, and Schröder...man, that dude is a damn beast. 

• Like 3

• Admin

I will say this ....

I absolutely LOVED seeing the pac man jerseys! Can we wear them again?

Would love to have them and the red ATL jerseys for the playoffs

So many plays but I think the play of the game was Teagues block of Irving on the breakaway layup

Player of the game so many choices ... Our big men? Scott tearing it up in the forth? Teague? Dennis? All deserving but...

I would give it to DMC and Baz for their D on 'Bron

Great win! Answers some questions too!

Happy Nique Week!!

Edited by capstone21
  • Like 4

The "King" [gag] had 9 turnovers. I wonder who was D'ing him up most of the game....

Everybody took turns, but it was mostly Junk bodying him and being chippy from the jump, then Baze would come in and shade him to his left hand. For some reason LeBron was stationed way out on the perimeter instead of the top, so the sideline was an extra defender much of the night. Blatt is silly. Edited by benhillboy

The "King" [gag] had 9 turnovers. I wonder who was D'ing him up most of the game....

I've been preaching it all year.  Put pressure on Lebron and watch him fade fast.  He passed up shots all night long and was hesitant while Kyrie took control.

Lebron is a frontrunner and he doesn't know how to react when he faces a truly better team.