• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - 76ers

lethalweapon3

Most Bench players are bench players for a reason. They have specific roles and excel in those roles along side the starters. Ask them to do more, their flaws are magnified.

We have been successful all year because each player knows and understands their role. Switch that up you get games like this.

I understand some of the concerns but its really not an 8 page worthy concern (same as the Hawks-Cavs thread).

Coach Bud has done this before and we've won, we didn't win this time, so calling him a moron is just stupid.

It's a teaching moment for the bench, stick to the system and focus.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Most Bench players are bench players for a reason. They have specific roles and excel in those roles in along with the starters. Ask them to do more, their flaws are magnified.

We have been successful all year because each player knows and understands their role. Switch that up you get games like this.

I understand some of the concerns but its really not an 8 page worthy concern (same as the Hawks-Cavs thread).

Coach Bud has done this before and we've win, we didn't win this time, so calling him a moron is just stupid.

I'm not calling Bud a moron overall. I just really disagree with what he did the other night.

The team was playing a lot better when they blew out Philly a few months ago. So they got away with it.

I'm not calling Bud a moron overall. I just really disagree with what he did the other night.

The team was playing a lot better when they blew out Philly a few months ago. So they got away with it.

That's fine if you disagree.

He saw it as a chance to give the bench more playing time as well as rest some guys. He saw they weren't ready. Like he said, sometimes you learn more in losses like these.

After tonight's game, we have 6 games in 10 days on the road.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Most Bench players are bench players for a reason. They have specific roles and excel in those roles along side the starters. Ask them to do more, their flaws are magnified.

Coach Bud has done this before and we've won, we didn't win this time, so calling him a moron is just stupid.

Have we rested 3 starters in the same game?  Off the top of my head I was thinking we had only done 2.

• Premium Member

I'm shocked that Bub is displaying such arrogance.  I with JVG on this stuff.  It's borderline disrespect for the game.

To the trollish posters I hope it's just sarcasm and joking around.  Some of yall are retarded.  If Paul or DC hurts their leg or something this whole board would be bitching about how they should have been rested.  It's one game. Moving on to Sacramento tonight.  I wouldn't be opposed to resting more players either tonight.

To the trollish posters I hope it's just sarcasm and joking around.  Some of yall are retarded.  If Paul or DC hurts their leg or something this whole board would be bitching about how they should have been rested.  It's one game. Moving on to Sacramento tonight.  I wouldn't be opposed to resting more players either tonight.

Probably not joking around, they really are that dumb. But that's why we have the ignore function. Once someone has demonstrated their laziness and ineptitude plus general negative outlook on life then you can be safe in ignoring them.

I didn't see anyone bitching that Thabo was playing too much when he got hurt.

That Jordan guy used to play in all 82 games during the championship runs.

Then again, that's before the players were coddled like little children.

And back in the good ole days, did he also walk 5 miles to school, barefoot, uphill, both ways, in 6 feet of snow?

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 1

Probably not joking around, they really are that dumb. But that's why we have the ignore function. Once someone has demonstrated their laziness and ineptitude plus general negative outlook on life then you can be safe in ignoring them.

I can't help myself from looking at the ignored posts though. They're like awful car crashes. You know stupidity is coming, you just have to see what level. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

I'm shocked that Bub is displaying such arrogance.  I with JVG on this stuff.  It's borderline disrespect for the game.

Careful now... Some will call you a troll, idiot or something or the other. Don't think for yourself or form your own opinion. Just watch what Bud says/does and appeal to authority. 

• Like 1