• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where does Baze fit in - or does he?

DJlaysitup

With Thabo back is there a spot for Bazemore or is he just a 3rd stringer like Mack. With DMC (6-6) and Thabo (6-7) do we really need a 6-4 guy who generally seems to be learning? Obviously we will keep him but he doesn't seem to be the type of guy who has the reach/range defensively to be on a "Bud team" and doesn't have the offensive skills to make up for his lack of defensive prowess.

Does the guy have it?

(p.s. - no offense to Mack - he would be second string on half the teams in the E.C.)

Edited by DJlaysitup

He's our backup shooting guard/ thirdish string small forward. You don't throw away young depth. He is still learning how to best use his talents in the system, trust his fellow players, and let the game come to him; this is his first year getting consistent minutes. Let him grow as a player.

• Like 2

I'm a bit confused....but I'm pretty sure Bazemore is the first person off the bench for Korver.

If anyones minutes have dropped on the perimeter positions its Mack and Daye (Daye...what minutes?)

But Bazemores minutes only went way up because the Thabo injury but he also proved his worth so no way bud keeps our 3rd best perimeter defender after Thabo & DMC strapped to the bench!

Lol believe me Bazemore will be used plenty in the playoffs as we will indeed need him on the floor.

Eventually Bazemore will be our starting 2 guard in my opinion probably after 2 more years.

I'm a bit confused....but I'm pretty sure Bazemore is the first person off the bench for Korver.

If anyones minutes have dropped on the perimeter positions its Mack and Daye (Daye...what minutes?)

But Bazemores minutes only went way up because the Thabo injury but he also proved his worth so no way bud keeps our 3rd best perimeter defender after Thabo & DMC strapped to the bench!

Lol believe me Bazemore will be used plenty in the playoffs as we will indeed need him on the floor.

Eventually Bazemore will be our starting 2 guard in my opinion probably after 2 more years.

I hope he has to compete with our draft pick for minutes starting. Bud will make him very valuable