• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two frontrunners emerge in Hawks ownership bid

JETSET

• Moderators

Grant Hill's group is back

• Like 1

Glad Grant Hill is back in the picture. Did he switch investment teams? Didn't think Ressler was involved with the other Grant Hill group. Ressler worth $2bil, married to actress Jamie Gertz.

• Premium Member

Interesting although he lives in LA

Ugh, hopfully they can stay hands off ... although I can't see them doing that ... especially with the void in GM right now

That would be a nightmare. Bryan Colangelo replacing Danny Ferry. 

I can't believe I'm saying this right now......but my biggest fear is that we don't bring Danny Ferry back.  My God......me saying that is just craziness on a cosmic level.  Be careful what you wish for...

• Like 1

They can't address Ferry right now ... I am sure that will be all resolved once the purchase is completed and the season is over

I would also imagine this is something that will be handled AFTER the season as well. No need making unneccessary waves during a championship run. But Grant Hill's Duke ties should definitely increase the odds in Ferry's favor.

• Like 2

They can't address Ferry right now ... I am sure that will be all resolved once the purchase is completed and the season is over

I hope you're right so we can stop hearing about it.

Happy the Clownership Era appears to be over.

Edited by kg01