• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

Omg r u serious. I hate NY. The Nets are just pullin out all the stops. They got swine in on it.

They need to be gone from the team.

You'd like that.

They need to be gone from the team.

Just stop.

Bud would be gone from this team if you had your way I suppose.

Let the punishment fit the crime (if there is one)...no need for rampant over reaction.

Just stop.

Bud would be gone from this team if you had your way I suppose.

Let the punishment fit the crime (if there is one)...no need for rampant over reaction.

I'm more pissed that the dude was stupid enough to hurt himself again in a situation that he most likely had no business being involved in.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I'm just pissed that the dude was stupid enough to hurt himself again in a situation that he most likely had no business being involved in.

I'm just as pissed especially if the injury causes him to miss time but over reacting is really unnecessary and extreme. Edited by JayBirdHawk

I'm just as pissed especially if the injury causes him to miss time but over reacting is really unnecessary and extreme.

Dude knows the playoffs are around the corner and gets involved in something like this? How can that kind of player be trustworthy at all? 

There is no need to defend these guys. They deserve to get bashed for this.

I'm just as pissed especially if the injury causes him to miss time but over reacting is really unnecessary and extreme.

I had a change of heart.  I say double whatever Artest got for Malice at the Palace.  These guys are the scourge of the Earth.

Dude knows the playoffs are around the corner and gets involved in something like this? How can that kind of player be trustworthy at all? 

There is no need to defend these guys. They deserve to get bashed for this.

We don't have all the facts. So there really is no point to be jumping to conclusions this early.

Cops are human beings just like us. I don't understand how people can automatically take a cops side just because of the badge worn.. Respects earned and not given. Police earn their respect through how they serve their communities and not because of a badge placed upon their chest. Wake up and realize that some people use power to do bad things. We learned this from the recent shooting by the South Carolina officer this past weekend. NYPDs considered the best police force according to whom? Last time I checked they were the most corrupt department in the country, and history will back that claim. I can even give you stories about the corruption in the Atlanta Police Department under Inman.

Hand down.. Man down..

How's any of that different than automatically assuming all cops are bad or crooked like you come off as believing? The NYPD as a police department in general are considered the best (or at least among them) in the world by many. I don't care to talk about them or anyone else in a historical context as I'm referring to them now. Of course you're going to have some bad cops when you have such an enormous force and I'm not defending all of them, just saying you can't generalize them based on some of them. 

Can we not hijack this thread into a debate about Police Officers conduct/misconducts etc.

Take it to The Lounge

You're right... let's keep it over there. 

To Pero and Thabo's credit, the players are put on a different sleep schedules. They are encouraged to stay up late so that they can wake up ready to go instead of getting up then hitting that 2:30 lull feeling and needing a nap. But I can guarantee that Bud doesn't encourage night clubbing and getting involved in incidents... but who knows, one of the cops could have been a Brooklyn fan and saw a chance to hurt us tonight. lol

It wouldn't surprise me if Bud popped up in the corner at the club though. 

• Like 1