• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets GAME 3 (3 PM Eastern Tip!)

lethalweapon3

LMAO JEFF CAN'T MAKE A LAYUP TO SAVE HIS F*CKING LIFE

GET THIS TEAM THE HELL OUTTA HERE

Lol why do u think this is?

U don't think they wanna finish it at home in game 5? Save this Bonger..u will laugh in a few days..well maybe u will disappear

Edited by Spud2Nique

Why would anyone be positive? They didn't play well in their two wins and then play like this against this team that doesn't even want to be in the playoffs.

I had no idea they didn't want to be in the playoffs. Total news to me, thanks Frank. Never mind.

This is why Atlanta is a joke to most of the country. The Warriors could've packed it in and played for another day down 20 against a very good Pelicans team, but they found another gear and won, because great teams don't lose to clearly inferior ones in the playoffs. The Hawks have the easiest path to the conference finals I've ever seen, but struggled today to get to 80 against a defense featuring Brook Lopez and the ghost of Deron Williams.

• Like 4

welp, i said all year, a jump shooting team with no go to big in the paint cannot win in the playoffs. WHY bud will not at least bring muscala in and let him try and go to work in the paint, i dont understand. lopez just abused horford and Antić in the paint.

i wouldve went to a lineup where i had moose at the 5, slide horford over to the 4, and millsap the 3, carroll the 2 and teague at the 1. korver wasnt doing anything, so sliding carroll over to his spot wouldve been the right move also.

THANK U

I'm sick of these d*ck suckers in here thinking u can't tell the truth about the Hawks. They look awful

I bet Bonger disappears till round 2...any takers?