• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official overreact to every loss thread(Playoff Edition)

bobrathbun4pres

Terrible coaching!!! Bud has lost control of the team!!! WE SUCK!!!!! Our guys will probably play just as bad the rest of the way out. Would have won with Thabo in.

You're delusional if you think this team wins another game in the playoffs let alone this series.

Thabo was our most important player based on defensive on/off in relation to his minutes. He's gone, we're done. Thanks NYPD.

I'm looking forward to next year anyway when we have him back with Jimmy Butler, Alexy Shved, Big Edy, and a team curfew.

Edited by benhillboy

Because the Hawks wrapped up the number one seed so early (which is great), we've waited months to see them play a meaningful game, and then for them to come out and play so uninspired through three games, and then to see other teams like Golden State, Cleveland, Memphis, Houston, Washington(!) emphatically take care of business, that's where the frustration comes from me.

I'm looking forward to them snapping out of it tomorrow night.

I will never understand why people find it necessary to justify a poor performance by the Hawks. I didn't read one post that said the above! I do think that most posters agree that this Hawks team wins because of efficiency and if they can't consistently score efficiently, this will be a brief stay in the playoffs. In other words, this team cannot win against a good team shooting under 40% from the field therefore it is alarming that this team has done this 2 games in a row against a team with a below average defense.

See thread title

I agree

Edited by bobrathbun4pres

huh?

Scott has played like shit. Kyle had one off game.

Exactly. He was trying to say we could use more athleticism in the starting lineup and less reliance on the 3. Sounds to me like he has never seen scott play. This was a host and not just a caller.

• Premium Member

I will never understand why people find it necessary to justify a poor performance by the Hawks.  I didn't read one post that said the above!  I  do think that most posters agree that this Hawks team wins because of efficiency and if they can't consistently score efficiently, this will be a brief stay in the playoffs.  In other words, this team cannot win against a good team shooting under 40% from the field therefore it is alarming that this team has done this 2 games in a row against a team with a below average defense.

Oh man, thanks for imparting some knowledge on us.  We just aren't good enough to beat good teams while shooting under 40%!  

BLOW! IT! UP!

Edited by SalvorMallow

Exactly. He was trying to say we could use more athleticism in the starting lineup and less reliance on the 3. Sounds to me like he has never seen scott play. This was a host and not just a caller.

Wow lol we all love mike but I thought everyone realized he's a bench scorer and will give the occasional good defensive performance. Always has the potential to break open a game and get the crowd into it too.

Brought to you by your local Borderline Persinality I hate you don't leave me major drama rooting section. Oh my god the sky is falling. Move the team to Seattle where there is a strong contingent of the BPD over reacting rooting section

Edited by DrReality

It's ok.  MVPero's deal with the devil has expired so the rest of the team will stop playing like the BizarroHawks and Antić will go back to being PerOh-no.

No need to overreact to one loss and I think the Hawks will win this evening but we simply have lost our stride as of late. The offense is not as fluid as it was in January and clinching so soon may have hurt us more so than what we could have hoped for. 

I was not a fan at all of all the weird rotations and rest the players were getting and thru 3 playoff games we don't look in sync. I am not questioning our coach of the year but this group is not a former NBA champion and it seems that when they don't play everyday they can't turn it on...I trust in Bud and hopefully the move will pay off. 

I am behind the team and hope tonight is the beginning of our revival and we head into the Wizards series ready for a war. IF not I will be here tomorrow overreacting to me not overreacting...