• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BREAKING NEWS: Wall's Hand is Shattered, Physician/ Experienced Opinion?

benhillboy

No one wanted to hear our cry when we said we would have beaten the pacers had horford not been injured………sorry but I don't feel bad at all and regardless if we beat them with or without wall the real respect wasn't going to come until we at least put up a BIG fight in the ECF against the bulls or cavs! But Im sure most hawk fans know this…..

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'm really starting to worry about all this hero drama being created by the nba media over Wall's injury.   If he does come back and play they're all going to burst into tears.   We need to bury these guys quickly.

• Like 1

Remember posters, this doesn't come with a guarantee that the Hawks

will advance.  He's just one player missing.  They still have a stable full

of very good players.

Hawks still have a very big fight on their hands and Washington will not

go quietly into the night.  If the Hawks manage to do their best, we have

a chance.  We need all the help we can get.

Not saying anything against the rest of the NBA, the media or the officials

but Atlanta may have a lot to overcome including the DC fans.

GO HAWKS !!

• Like 2

I had to watch the video of Wall's injury again. Yeah...uhhhh the dude did it to himself. Like literally, he fell to the grown by himself trying to draw a foul.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/john-wall-injury-191133201.html

Teague doesn't touch him. So how exactly am I supposed to feel bad when it is someone trying to exaggerate a layup in order to draw a foul that gets injured? I don't watch enough Wiz games to know if Wall is a flopper, but he was injured on a floppish type of move. It's kind of funny that is how he gets injured.

A fine for flopping would be really funny

• Like 1

I'm really starting to worry about all this hero drama being created by the nba media over Wall's injury. If he does come back and play they're all going to burst into tears. We need to bury these guys quickly.

I bet this is somehow Pierce related..ala wheelchair

Tomorrow's game should really tell the story. If they survive the first onslaught by the Whiz (adrenaline rush from home crowd at tipoff) and win Game 3, we should be celebrating a week from now. If not, well...

I hope this doesn't relax our guys.  It took Houston 1.5 games to understand that they can't cruise past Clippers just because CP3 is out. We need to go hard and look to win both games there.

houston =/= mediocre