BREAKING NEWS: Wall's Hand is Shattered, Physician/ Experienced Opinion?

benhillboy

This isn't the way I wanted to finally get into the ECF. And the way we're playing, we could still struggle to put them away without Wall. Hopefully we come out energized after this rest and put them away in 5. Then time for the series of their lives against the Bulls or Cavs. 

Some general info on wrist/hand fractures ...

http://www.handwristcenter.com/fractures.cfm

Doesn't sound like he could play with it. Honestly I hate it for them. I wanted us to face them at full skrength so no one had any eggscuses.

Ah well, it's ok. Beal will single-handedly will the 'Zards to victory over our moribund Hawgs squad.

(That good enough @MaceCase ?)

I done told you, I don't think Baby Beal understands snark, he's taking your words like the kid in the "I believe I can fly" video.

this sucks, I dont care if this benefits the hawks chances of advancing, I wanted to beat a full strength wizards team and see how good we really are.

Now even if we beat them, we wont get the respect of the other teams that have made the conference finals.

We won't get any respect unless we win the East period much less make it there beating Washington.  All they would talk about is how easy the road to the conference finals were for the Hawks even if Wall wasn't hurt and until the Hawks/Falcons win the big one no media outlet or commentators will give any Atlanta based team its due.  

Well as others have said, it's us against them no matter who is healthy.  Bummer for Wall, but we certainly have our share of injuries too.

I remember (back in my youth) when the Minnesota Vikings were the dominant team in the NFL - then they got hit with a major rash of injuries late in the season.  Nobody put an asterisk beside that year's Superbowl Champions saying (*didn't beat the Vikings at full strength).

...and besides...we haven't beat them yet...it's a 1 to 1 series and they have stolen the home court advantage.  They beat us in all their home games (3,4,6) and they win.

Hawks better worry about their own issues (which I'm sure Bud has them doing) and not wondering whether Wall will be able to come back.

GO HAWKS !!

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

We never finna hear the end of this excuse... or at least I won't since I live in Maryland.  If you look on other websites Wizards fans really thought they were gettin' to the ECF after beatin' us once.  #1 seed with 60 wins and still gettin' disrespected.  They gon' learn...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

i feel sorry for no one, we can only play who's there to play....nobody cared when we lost Thabo, Millsap with a bum shoulder, Al with his finger, Teague and his ankle or Korver with his nose...GO HAWKS!!!

Can't like this enough. It is bonkers that the media won't even comment that we lost Thabo for the season, our sixth man and best perimeter defender and all our starters sans DMC have been hurt throughout the playoffs. Not one damn word about that.

I am all out of f***s to give to John Wall or any Wiz fan crying about injuries.

• Like 3

I agree Sothron....and to be honest...who knows who is the "winner" in this situation?  If they have lost Wall for the series they at least know he is gone, and they have backups.

We - on the other hand - have little choice but to stick with Jeff Teague while he battles through ankle problems which limit his effectiveness.

I would venture to say that it is a "wash"...they have a healthy backup going (not as good of course, but healthy) and we have a somewhat hobbled all-star.

6 of 1...half dozen of the other.

• Like 1

• Moderators

~lw3

• Like 1

Agreed. As righteous as the media like to be when it suits them, they didn't have a thing to say the NYPD broke the leg of one of our key players. Especially in this climate, that's a story and worthy cause but no "superstar" involved or impacted...let's move on. Media and their played narrative can kick a bunch of rocks.

Lol they won't even say what happened to Thabo. The play by play guy the other night said he was injured in "a nightclub incident," no mention of NYPD. Like Thabo was just wildin out in the club.

Can't like this enough. It is bonkers that the media won't even comment that we lost Thabo for the season, our sixth man and best perimeter defender and all our starters sans DMC have been hurt throughout the playoffs. Not one damn word about that.

I am all out of f***s to give to John Wall or any Wiz fan crying about injuries.

http://youtu.be/Je29zLtYyGw

I done told you, I don't think Baby Beal understands snark, he's taking your words like the kid in the "I believe I can fly" video.

According to my sources, Beal has requested an immediate trade to OKC to reunite with his college coach.  OKC is dangling Durant but the 'Zards want the Thunder to include a few 1st rounders to sweeten the deal.

With our best defensive man out for the playoffs due to a broken leg by

the NYPD, this injury to their all star PG brings the odds back to the Hawks.

Most of the Hawk players are fighting some sort of injury.  Probably our

opponents, whoever they are, will face some of these same problems.

According to my sources, Beal has requested an immediate trade to OKC to reunite with his college coach. OKC is dangling Durant but the 'Zards want the Thunder to include a few 1st rounders to sweeten the deal.

Your sources huh? Is that the hole located south of your lower back?....