• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Its Coaching..

willthepureshooter

If we are worried about defense. Schröder, Teague, Korner, and Dmc have not played well defensively.

Defensive ratings of those players in this series ( according to basketball-reference.com )

Teague - 108

Korver - 109

Carroll - 110

Schröder - 111

Fun ( or not so fun ) fact - Both Korver and Antić have the exact same Offensive and Defensive rating in this series:

91 Offensive Rating

109 Defensive Rating

Antić and Moose are bench players.  Both are good.  Neither is great.

Both have their good points and their bad points.

Remember also, neither player has been in the NBA for years and years.

There is a big difference in their age but both are still learning.

scenic.gif

• Like 4

• Moderators

Well he's not missing bunnies at the rim nearly as often and is actually knocking down 3's at 39% in addition to doing what Pero does so it's definitely an improvement from the regular season.

And major improvement over his impromptu starting role in last year's playoffs. I expect nothing out of Pero after last year's stinker, so seeing him do well is a big plus in my book.

I never fathomed Bud or anyone would start Pero when Sap didn't start, but he did, and it was a disaster. I also could never fathom switching Dennis onto Beal while DeMarre took Wall late. It brilliantly minimized their options. In addition to shortening the bench, going with Moose over Mike, considerably cutting the three point attempts over the last two wins, COY is back on deck.

Shouts out to Wittman though, he's had a wonderful playoffs.

• Like 2