• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If tonight was the last home game of the season...

Jody23

I'm not even mad. They're clearly better than us. I hate watching LeBron, but his dominance and greatness is undeniable. He's got a team of scrubs playing at a championship level at the right time. The Hawks had their championship run in January. Smh. I shiver to think about what Golden State would do to this team. Might as well bite the bullet now.

Anyway, it was great while it lasted.

Edited by FrankWhite

It's not over, I'm not giving up on this team because the Staphs are 2-0. Were having a great run, this is what championship basketball looks like and is. This is the test of champions....2 games in Cleveland, one game at a time....c'mon don't get deflated yet, slap some cold water on your face, take a walk and scream If you got to. We'll overcome, you'll see. Go Hawks !!!!!

• Like 1

Hot man I love you but you are such a negative person. I know you love this team but take a deep breath and enjoy what a fun season this was.

Hot man I love you but you are such a negative person. I know you love this team but take a deep breath and enjoy what a fun season this was.

Their season doesn't mean anything... Just like when they team won 57 games in 1997. It ultimately meant nothing.

We made the ECFs, how good did you expect us to be?

They only made it that far because the Nets and Wizards sucked. 

This season means about as much to me as the 13 win season did. I got nothing out of it.

Payoff is what makes it worthwhile. Getting embarrassed like they did in 1997 and 2009 is not going to do it.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Their season doesn't mean anything... Just like when they team won 57 games in 1997. It ultimately meant nothing.

This season means about as much to me as the 13 win season did. I got nothing out of it.

If that's the case then sorry, hope you get what you want from this team someday.

Payoff is what makes it worthwhile. Getting embarrassed like they did in 1997 and 2009 is not going to do it.

Sucks for you then. Enjoy it.

@Hotlanta

I got a question for you, if you were GM what would you do?  What is going to make you more positive because it making me feel down all of the time.

But to me, this season was good regardless if Lebum sweep us (they were pegged to go the Finals in the preseason) besides most of us would have thought we will bow out in the second round again or just missed the playoffs but pick at the very end of the lottery.

The system works but we need to evolved the system a lot more, maybe the new ownership might swing for the fences to get what we want.

Edited by NekiEcko