• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If tonight was the last home game of the season...

Jody23

@Hotlanta

I got a question for you, if you were GM what would you do?  What is going to make you more positive because it making me feel down all of the time.

But to me, this season was good regardless if Lebum sweep us (they were pegged to go the Finals in the preseason) besides most of us would have thought we will bow out in the second round again or just missed the playoffs but pick at the very end of the lottery.

The system works but we need to evolved the system a lot more, maybe the new ownership might swing for the fences to get what we want.

They should have tanked.

Nobody is signing here that is worth spit. Nobody signed here last year, and nobody will sign here this year.

The Hawks would have been better off to lose in a close series to Washington. They would have looked better than they do now.

The system is not better than most any other without the star players. This "system" is highly overrated.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Their season doesn't mean anything... Just like when they team won 57 games in 1997. It ultimately meant nothing.

They only made it that far because the Nets and Wizards sucked.

This season means about as much to me as the 13 win season did. I got nothing out of it.

Payoff is what makes it worthwhile. Getting embarrassed like they did in 1997 and 2009 is not going to do it.

You seem like a joy to be around

• Like 2

They should have tanked.

Nobody is signing here that is worth spit. Nobody signed here last year, and nobody will sign here this year.

The Hawks would have been better off to lose in a close series to Washington. They would have looked better than they do now.

The system is not better than most any other without the star players. This "system" is highly overrated

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
  • Like 2

@Hotlanta

Then we might be looking like the Knicks right now, that try to tank and fail.

To me is that we got the right system but we need the right people (the only people I keep right now is Schro, Al, Korver, Baze, Thabo, Carroll and that it for now)

Teague - He needs to understand that he has to be aggressive all of the time not some of the time.  If he doesn't then he can be shipped off somewhere (Tony Parker always in that mode)

Millsap - He is trying to hard and frankly he is Tristan Thompson step child right now.  Maybe he is cashing out unlike Carroll right now.

@Hotlanta

Then we might be looking like the Knicks right now, that try to tank and fail.

To me is that we got the right system but we need the right people (the only people I keep right now is Schro, Al, Korver, Baze, Thabo, Carroll and that it for now)

Teague - He needs to understand that he has to be aggressive all of the time not some of the time.  If he doesn't then he can be shipped off somewhere (Tony Parker always in that mode)

Millsap - He is trying to hard and frankly he is Tristan Thompson step child right now.  Maybe he is cashing out unlike Carroll right now.

The closest this team has got to a superstar in the last 20 years was the draft.  That's the best way to go.

We aren't done...please believe. Bud is smarter than Lebron. Don't even make me mention Blatt. He's a moron. We are a better team. We are playing possum...just watch...I'm a believer...always have been...always will.

We aren't done...please believe. Bud is smarter than Lebron. Don't even make me mention Blatt. He's a moron. We are a better team. We are playing possum...just watch...I'm a believer...always have been...always will.

Come on man you are smarter than this. The Hawks are being outclassed and outplayed. It was a good story, but right now there is nothing to be proud of. This moral victory thing needs to stop. The Hawks got exposed this series for the frauds they are. Cleveland is head and shoulders better than we could ever be. People need to accept that and move on.

Come on man you are smarter than this. The Hawks are being outclassed and outplayed. It was a good story, but right now there is nothing to be proud of. This moral victory thing needs to stop. The Hawks got exposed this series for the frauds they are. Cleveland is head and shoulders better than we could ever be. People need to accept that and move on.

Outclassed? Explain. Our shots aren't falling because we aren't swinging the ball around. We are resorting to one on one plays. That's not Hawks basketball. Series isn't over. Relax.

After the game one loss, someone said, "Relax, it could be worse."

Shure enough, it got worse!

Game two = Perfectly Pitiful Performance.

Hawks seem to be intimidated by His Royal Highness.  As they should be. 

After all, he is THE all star among all stars and protected more that some

exotic plant or animal that is almost extinct.  As Antić learned, don't touch

The King.  Also, in the first game, he was in reverse when LeBron hit him

like an NFL running back.  Antić got the blocking call.

Korver was taking, and missing, desperation three's for a while.  Millsap and

Teague were both missing, inside and outside.  Horford wasn't scoring because

he wasn't shooting.

In this series, the Cavs believe in attacking the injured.  If they are not injured,

fix it until they are, then attack.  We have too many hurting players.

As bad as this series has been, I'm happy that we got this far.  If you don't ever

get there, how are you going to learn.  Everyone learns by doing, regardless of

the subject.  The King has been here before many times.  He knows.

Regardless of what anyone says, this Hawk team is better than what we've seen

in the last two games.  Too many shots didn't fall.  We don't know why.  If we did,

we could fix it.  These players have not been playing this far before.  They are

tired, sore and hurting.  But, with all this, they are learning!

PROUD OF MY ATLANTA HAWKS !!

• Like 4

Outclassed? Explain. Our shots aren't falling because we aren't swinging the ball around. We are resorting to one on one plays. That's not Hawks basketball. Series isn't over. Relax.

A 60 win team getting absolutely owned on its home floor does not equal class. The Hawks gave up before the series started. It's clear they are happy to be here. Just getting here is not a classy organizational reaction. It starts at the top and goes to the players and finally the fans.

A 60 win team getting absolutely owned on its home floor does not equal class. The Hawks gave up before the series started. It's clear they are happy to be here. Just getting here is not a classy organizational reaction. It starts at the top and goes to the players and finally the fans.

Oh the irony.