• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 3 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

cmon guys get off Buds ass - how many and 1's did the refs refuse to call vs the Cavs ?? It was utterly rediculous until the fourth  when the Hawks were finally for the first time in the playoffs getting a few calls.  This was a tough one to lose but give them man credit and the Hawks credit - they battled through it in spite of the odds and kept their composure . Im proud of them in this near no win situation of a series.

Personally I would designate someone to plant Labron on his backside a few times when he drives next game and set the tone early that if the refs are gonna call fouls every drive then he can damn well earn them. Same for Delevadova - that jackass  needs to be throttled on a backside screen - speaking of screens did you see James basically drive Carroll on the final regulation shot across the floor ?? Wow !

• Like 1

then try someone else, Muscla, PERO anyone! He was killing us out there.

chucking 3 after 3, giving tristan thompson an and 1, letting a completely grabable ball go out of bounds and giving back to the cavs.

Muscala hasn't shown the ability to hit big 3s in the playoffs like Antić has....

I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to be the best bandwagon GS fan there ever was. While it was a good try, this game was far from being fair. I don't know what people are thinking, but my friend did warn me that the refs in the NBA are the worst than all the other sports. I didn't believe him until these playoffs. I'm surprised people weren't throwing crap at the refs at Philips Arena.

• Like 3

I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to be the best bandwagon GS fan there ever was. While it was a good try, this game was far from being fair. I don't know what people are thinking, but my friend did warn me that the refs in the NBA are the worst than all the other sports. I didn't believe him until these playoffs. I'm surprised people weren't throwing crap at the refs at Philips Arena.

Agree on all counts.  

I can't stand the Warriors but the world needs anything but a Cavs championship.

@Andante

Now that is how the NBA works, we know that this was going to happen during the Wizards series but this is getting in stupid range with this series.  NBA wants to promote their superstars.

This is why you need Superstars. Stars > 'team' game that some may feel had a chance in the NBA.

Professional sports are storylines and drama, just like any other entertainment. That shot of Lebron at the end of the game will sell posters, very dramatic of the 'King' of the story rallying the jobbers of Cleveland to the finals.

Edited by RWF
  • Like 1

Call me crazy, but the team showed me something tonight after Horford was unfairly ejected. I predicted Hawks in 7, and i'm sticking with it.

We're about to make history.

This how we'll do it !!!!

This is why you need Superstars. Stars > 'team' game that some may feel had a chance in the NBA.

Professional sports are storylines and drama, just like any other entertainment. That shot of Lebron at the end of the game will sell posters, very dramatic of the 'King' of the story rallying the jobbers of Cleveland to the finals.

somewhere paul pierce was shedding a tear

Just want to say now, it's OK for you to be a bandwaggon Warriors fan for the next 3 weeks. The Cavs don't deserve the glory of winning the Championship.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 4

Here's what we do..beat the cavs off mismatches in games 456...then be ahead by 7 with 36 seconds left...then KILL DELLAVADOVA AND BREAK HIS FACE..