• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trademark new logo

devilwentdown2GA

[Green]I like it too; it reminds me of when our ace defender got into a no holds barred steel cage match with the NYPD. [/Green]

Atlanta Hawks Basketball Fight Club.

Quick!  Somebody call Zaza!

Edited by ATLSmith
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Atlanta Hawks Basketball Fight Club.

Quick!  Somebody call Zaza!

Party foul.

First rule of Atlanta Hawks Basketball Fight Club is don't talk about Atlanta Hawks Basketball Fight Club..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Mock Ups.

• Premium Member

I think the pattern itself will be a distinguishing feature beyond the colors.

I'd like some yellow accents... nothing enough to get Dolf barking about too much yellow again, of course ;) ... but yellow accents.

And if I'd gotten to give input on the front end, I would have looked for the underlying pattern to somehow incorporate in some understated way the vertical lines of the Pistol Pete era that made our unis unique for their time.

So will red-white-black be our only colors?  Does that mean they'll repaint the court?   

Was said earlier that we looked into having a unique court that was called 'charcoal'. Our marketing team seemed to think having a cutting edge, unique court would lead to more people using the Hawks in NBA2k (and I guess NBA live if anyone plays that)

Was said earlier that we looked into having a unique court that was called 'charcoal'. Our marketing team seemed to think having a cutting edge, unique court would lead to more people using the Hawks in NBA2k (and I guess NBA live if anyone plays that)

Mmmmm....good call on the charcoal reference, forgot about that.