• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll On New Uniforms

AHF

New Uniform Reactions  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm shocked at the results.

The white uniforms are easily my favorite but they are the least favorite of the board.

The black uniforms are straight up ugly to me...........but they have more Love / Like votes then the other versions.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm shocked at the results.

The white uniforms are easily my favorite but they are the least favorite of the board.

The black uniforms are straight up ugly to me...........but they have more Love / Like votes then the other versions.

I like the black ones until i saw them on Teague and he instantly looked like Mario Chalmers.   Now I'm really down on them.

My opinions keep fluctuating. I think I like the white ones the most. The black ones are ok. The red ones are ok other than the "ATL." Someone said the 'A' looks like a giraffe and now I can't unsee it. And our flaming bird logo looks like a Heat logo that died and went to heaven. So I don't care for that, either. "Volt" and the triangles certainly wouldn't have been my choice, but they aren't horrible and I can appreciate the uniqueness at least. Everyone loves the Pac, no need to ask that question. 

Overall, I'm sitting at "OK." That can and probably will change several times before the season rolls around. 

Overall they look pretty cool to me...but let's be realistic...Hawks are coming off a 60 win season and a trip to the ECFs...the team wants to sell some merchandise.(Can't blame them)

The uniform redesign was already in the works before the 60 wins.

Cool...it's a "win-win".

I hope they make em in T-Shirt look-a-likes. :^)

That would be cool, I would get the Granite Gray with the PAC in Volt green on the front.

• Moderators

That would be cool, I would get the Granite Gray with the PAC in Volt green on the front.

She said as she extended a middle finger to the 'traditionalists' bemoaning the new colors...

• Premium Member

Should add a age demo question because I think it's just that old people hate them and younger people like them

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Everyone I work with loves em. Mostly young guys but it was an overwhelming positive response to them. Guys actually saying they might go out and buy atlanta gear just to wear it, theses guys aren't fans. Kind of caught me off guard

Everyone I work with loves em. Mostly young guys but it was an overwhelming positive response to them. Guys actually saying they might go out and buy atlanta gear just to wear it, theses guys aren't fans. Kind of caught me off guard

That's exactly what Koonin was hoping for.

• Moderators

Got me some volt lined silver trainers. Absolutely love how seamlessly volt has just entered the Squawk lexicon though, we don't even bother with quotation marks anymore.

Does it help if I tell you I still use air quotes?

Dr-Evil-Air-Quotes.gif

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1