• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

At 6'4" 185 pounds, he was the NBA rookie of the month in the eastern conference for January as well as an all NBA rookie first team last year. He was the first player in his franchise's history to record back to back triple doubles and the first rookie since Antoine Walker in 98. He finished 7th in total steals(142) and 8th in total assists(533) in the NBA. The Slammas feel very lucky that he is still on the board. "We feel he is a very promising young player and will develop very well with us. He and Damian give us a lot of depth at the point guard position as well as what we feel is one of the best point guard 1-2 punch in the league"-GM Spud2Nique

With the 105th pick in the Dynasty draft, the Slammas select:

Elfrid Payton

Side note: His hair reminds us of this guy...(1:15-1:30 min)

PG- Damian Lillard/Elfrid Payton

SG- Greek Freak

SF- Kawhi "claw"/ Harrison Barnes

PF- Julius Randle

C- Joakim Noah/ Gorgeous Gorgui Djengo

@Alex is on the clock....

Edited by Spud2Nique

@capstone21 and I have reached a trade agreement and he is on the clock.

capstone21 gets: 106 / 119 / 162 / 175 

for 

Negative Nancy's get:  124 / 129 / 152 / 157

• Admin

With the next pick the Crew selects

Robin Lopez C

We are picking Robin for his defensive abilities ... He will allow Jefferson to move to the PF position where played most of his early career. Lopez can block shots and hold the position down. He is a good rebounder and can score when needed. we are excited to add him to our roster

• Like 1

I'm in need of a wing to help fill out my bench, so because of that I'm rolling with my guy KCP. Kaldwell pope should get more chances to score now with Jennings being benched and josh and Monroe gone. I'm hoping for a breakout year from him.

• Like 1

Patrick Beverley

I now have two of the best on-ball guard defenders in the NBA. I feel like the team I've drafted so far could contend for best defense in the league, but out perimeter defense is lock down. Our frontcourt may not have huge names that scare you, but we have a chance to be amazing.

PG- Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverley

SG- Wesley Matthews Jr.

SF- Jabari Parker, Jeff Green

PF- Paul Millsap

C-   Jahlil Okafor, Enes Kanter

@Nicholasp27 is up next

I had my sights on Payton, but he was snatched before I could select him.  The trade down made sense for me then.  He was the lone player I really wanted.

• Moderators

I had my sights on Payton, but he was snatched before I could select him. The trade down made sense for me then. He was the lone player I really wanted.

I debated between him and Parker. Figured my team needed the mature player. High ceiling if learns to shoot.

• Moderators

This one will need to be a quick one on my end.  Ashley likes high ceiling young wings and old school video games.  

One way to scratch both of those itches:

maxresdefault.jpg

The U-Niques add Super Mario Hezonja.  The top wing in the 2015 draft represents the best young player in Europe today.  At 6'8'' and with a lethal outside shot, he can play either the SG or SF position.  We'll be happy to add that depth behind likely 2015 Eastern Conference All-Stars Beal and James.

Ashley.JPG

Welcome to the Squad, Super Mario!

@Blazemore is on the clock.

• Like 4

• Moderators

This one will need to be a quick one on my end.  Ashley likes high ceiling young wings and old school video games.  

One way to scratch both of those itches:

The U-Niques add Super Mario Hezonja.  The top wing in the 2015 draft represents the best young player in Europe today.  At 6'8'' and with a lethal outside shot, he can play either the SG or SF position.  We'll be happy to add that depth behind likely 2015 Eastern Conference All-Stars Beal and James.

Am I the only one that pronounces his last name like Ryu from Street Fighter? Hadoukan!

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87