• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Yup, you play Melo at PF, you definitely have some offensive advantages.

His shot chart from 2013-14 is incredible.  I tried to embed it and I can't figure it out.  I don't know if there is another player in the league who distributes his shots so evenly across the floor while shooting a good percentage in almost all of them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fancy-stats/wp/2014/06/23/carmelo-anthony-has-plenty-to-offer-in-free-agency/

halfway down the page

Edited by JETSET

• Admin

Capstone's Crew selects:

Tyreke Evans SG/SF

With Evans I get a phenomenal playmaker from the SF position.  He plays good D, a good rebounder, scorer and is a good slasher.  His long range jumper is suspect but he makes up for it with his ability to get others involved.  A very unselfish guy ... he is perfect for running the second line.  Like the rest of our team Evans is very versatile.  He can play PG/SG/SF.  Depending on how the rest of the draft goes ... we have not pin pointed his position yet.

Welcome to the team Tyreke!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Technically, @IheartFerry has 40 more minutes, but I doubt he'll mind!

(EDIT: We didn't extend the daily draft window to 11 PM Eastern, did we? I may have mis-read, but I assume we decided to keep the status-quo at 10 PM.)

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• Admin

Technically, @IheartFerry has 40 more minutes, but I doubt he'll mind!

(EDIT: We didn't extend the daily draft window to 11 PM Eastern, did we? I may have mis-read, but I assume we decided to keep the status-quo at 10 PM.)

~lw3

Sorry, I got ahead of myself ... I have another guy in mind if IheartFerry wants Evans before the deadline.

Going with Marcin Gortat

pg- Zach lavine

Sg- jimmy buckets / Kobe Bean

Sf- Tobias Harris

Pf- Derrick Favors

C- Marc Gasol / The Polish Hammer

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Capstone's Crew selects:

Tyreke Evans SG/SF

Like the rest of our team Evans is very versatile.  He can play PG/SG/SF.  Depending on how the rest of the draft goes ... we have not pin pointed his position yet.

Welcome to the team Tyreke!

In real life, Xxxxx Xxxxxx told a Baton Rouge paper just last week he plans to use Reke "primarily at point guard" in his new uptempo system... which makes the status of Xxxx Xxxxxxx in NOLA quite interesting!

~lw3

In real life, Xxxxx Xxxxxx told a Baton Rouge paper just last week he plans to use Reke "primarily at point guard" in his new uptempo system... which makes the status of Xxxx Xxxxxxx in NOLA quite interesting!

~lw3

that would be dumb
  • Like 1

~lw3

If I was one of the chipmunks (not saying who) I wouldn't play Tyreke at PG unless you want to win 20-25 games total. Tyreke should be their 6th man imo. Edited by Spud2Nique

• Moderators

I like him as a playmaking forward or shooting guard

He has a very intriguing mix of skills for someone his size and I think those are the right position(s) for him.

• Admin

He has a very intriguing mix of skills for someone his size and I think those are the right position(s) for him.

He can run the offense but will definitely guard SF/SGs.   He can also play off the ball which i like about him. 

• Moderators

The 97th pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty draft, PSSSHHHRRR's "Birds of a Feather" select:

C - TYSON CHANDLER

tyson_chandler_pc_17.jpg

With this pick, we solidify our front court rotation with another very capable rebounder that defends well. Although he had a quiet year in Dallas, we believe he'll be a focal point for the Suns.  Averaging 10.3 ppg, 11.5 rpg, and a block per game, the 7'1", 240 lbs Chandler is a welcome addition to Birds of a Feather. Go ahead Tyson, give them the one, two!

HC -

C - Andre Drummond

PF - LeMarcus Aldridge

SF - Rudy Gay

SG - Demar DeRozan

PG - Derrick Rose

Bench - Rajon Rondo, Tyson Chandler

Reserves -

@Diesel has been P to the M'd.

• Like 1