AHF

I tried to edit again but quoted..

Pg- Zach lavine

Sg- jimmy butler

Sf- Tobias Harris

Pf- derrick favors

C- Marc gasol

Bench- kobe

Sorry about holding up the draft, no time for a write up but with the next pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects.... Dirk Nowitzki 

Edited by lethalweapon3
*Derrick Nowinski

• Premium Member

We bringing down the house with this pick cause he may not be who he was but coming off the bench for Jimmy Buckets will work perfectly. That's right we are grabbing the NBA's favorite asshole!

With the ummmmmmm 1123 pick , The fabulous Fairies selects future Hall of Famer , The Black Mamba , Mr.Kobe Bryant

Injured much of his last couple years , but last year while on the court dude still brings it averaging 22.3 pts a game.

@ATLHawks3 is up

I had a tough time choosing between Kobe and Wade.

• Like 1

Sorry about holding up the draft, no time for a write up but with the next pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects.... Dirk Nowitzski

Derek Nowinski nice

He's only 26 years old and he can do a little bit of everything.  At 6'8" with a 7'1" wingspan, he can play point forward (avg 5 assist per game over the past 3 seasons), he can defend multiple positions and he can shoot the 3.  He will allow my team to get very creative with lineups and allow me to play non-traditional PGs if needed.

We select:  Nicolas Batum

Here's highlights from an effort of 14 pts, 14 assts, 10 rebs.

PG:  D'angelo Russell

SG:  Paul George

SF:  Carmelo Anthony, Nicolas Batum

PF:  Nerlens Noel

C:    Demarcus Cousins

@Spud2Nique you are on the clock

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Looks like we hit a nice run of great short-term values.  I particularly like Wade for Diesel.  He has remained elite at SG when he is healthy.  Guys like Dirk, Kobe, etc. might fall off a cliff any year now (maybe already did in Kobe's case) but they could provide some fantastic production in the short term too.  

Only 9 more picks until I'm on the clock again...

On the time change, there didn't seem to be consensus for a change right now so let's monitor and keep thinking about it.  I don't want to make a change in medias res unless there is a consensus.  

• Like 1

• Admin

He's only 26 years old and he can do a little bit of everything.  At 6'8" with a 7'1" wingspan, he can play point forward (avg 5 assist per game over the past 3 seasons), he can defend multiple positions and he can shoot the 3.  He will allow my team to get very creative with lineups and allow me to play non-traditional PGs if needed.

We select:  Nicolas Batum

Here's highlights from an effort of 14 pts, 14 assts, 10 rebs.

PG:  D'angelo Russell

SG:  Paul George

SF:  Carmelo Anthony, Nicolas Batum

PF:  Nerlens Noel

C:    Demarcus Cousins

@Spud2Nique you are on the clock

Excellent pick ...he had an off year but really stepped it up in the playoffs ... i almost took him

• Like 1

An all rookie first team member in 2013, a solid contributor on offense (48% FG, 40% 3pt shooter) as well as one of the most efficient players in the NBA on both ends, an NBA champion as well as a true pro who leads by example both on and off the floor. Perfect mechanics, so much it's as if you're watching a machine. He has missed 4 games in his career and started all 82 last season, very durable. He should be making NBA dvd's for youngsters trying to learn the game of basketball,

With the 77th overall pick in the Dynast draft, the Slammas select:

Harrison Barnes

PG- Lillard

SG- Giannis

SF- Kawhi

PF- Randle

C- Noah

Bench:

Harrison Barnes

@Alex You are on the clock...

Edited by Spud2Nique

With the 78th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  JJ Redick, SG, Duke.

JJ fills a huge need for the Nancy's.  He's a top three point shooter in the league as well as free throw master.  He's a little older than what we'd like, but you can't deny his shooting prowess.  He will be an instant scoring threat off the bench.  His floor spacing will be huge for the big guys who have yet to be informed that they are going to be a Negative Nancy.  

@jy23 is up next.

J.J.-Redick-Breath-of-Fresh-Air-for-Milw

• Like 2

With the 78th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  JJ Redick, SG, Duke.

JJ fills a huge need for the Nancy's.  He's a top three point shooter in the league as well as free throw master.  He's a little older than what we'd like, but you can't deny his shooting prowess.  He will be an instant scoring threat off the bench.  His floor spacing will be huge for the big guys who have yet to be informed that they are going to be a Negative Nancy.  

@jy23 is up next.

J.J.-Redick-Breath-of-Fresh-Air-for-Milw

Nice pick. I was hoping he would drop some more for me to pick him.

At work so I'm gonna make this short so you all can keep the draft going. I'm rolling with Tristan Thompson

At work so I'm gonna make this short so you all can keep the draft going. I'm rolling with Tristan Thompson

Good pick. One of the best offensive rebounders in the game.

@ next

Edited by Spud2Nique

I'm taking Nikola Mirotic

A PF that was 1st team all-rookie last year and already contributing to a deep playoff team...he can defend and he can shoot

I can go smaller now with ibaka at center and I'll pick up another center later for when I wanna go bigger

Teague

Middleton

Durant

Mirotic

Ibaka

Coach: BUD

this team can shoot, it can slash, it can space the floor and it can defend...it should be able to be both a top 10 offensive and top 5 defensive team

@lethalweapon3 is up!

Edited by Nicholasp27
  • Like 1