• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Admin

Good pick. I thought hard about him but felt I couldn't deal with his lack of a 3pt shot with my roster. He is a high potential guy, though, so I like the value in the abstract.

he hit 1.3 threes per game last year ... That will only improve this year

• Admin

With the next pick Captone's Crew selects

Dwight Howard C

This pickup brings Rebounding, shot blocking, rim protection, defense, inside scoring and Al Horford can FINALLY move to power forward!! His mid range game will compliment DHoward perfectly.

I don't need to say more

• Like 1

My next pick is one I am surprised to still be available honestly.

I have two way players at SG , pf , and C

So I am feeling pretty good about this next guy. I already have selected one guy I believe is gonna explode during the '15 SEASON , so let's move on to the next guy.

With the next pick the Fabulous Fairies select Orlando SF Tobias Harris.

Tobias is bringing some versatile offense at the wing next to Jimmy Buckets.. I am pleased

C- M. Gasol

PF- D. favors

SF- T. Harris

Sg- J. Butler

Pg- ?

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

• Moderators

he hit 1.3 threes per game last year ... That will only improve this year

It was the percent not the volume that discouraged me. My team won't have room and spacing for him to dominate the ball and drive the lane a lot. Just a fit issue.

• Moderators

So first you make me stare and your lineup/roster forever and now you make me go to my ps4.... My gf could get upset with you shortly lol...

BTW Do you create a player for KATown's?

I'm endeavoring to get "Skin Tone: Dolezal", "Hair Style: Punchy from Hawaiian Punch", and  Play Style: "Just Give Me the D@#^ Ball!" coded in.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Admin

It was the percent not the volume that discouraged me. My team won't have room and spacing for him to dominate the ball and drive the lane a lot. Just a fit issue.

He did hit at a .339 clip which is nothing to sneeze at.  It is ahead of guys like Kyle Lowry and right behind Damian Lillard

Now, I don't see him as my go to three point shooter but he definitely can hit the three and I am confident for him to take it.

I'm endeavoring to get "Skin Tone: Dolezal", "Hair Style: Punchy from Hawaiian Punch", and Play Style: "Just Give Me the D@#^ Ball!" coded in.

~lw3

Lmao I think you just need to forward that to the people working on NBA2k16 and save them some time.

• Moderators

Wow! Thanks for telling me. I looked on the summary page and I didn't see him taken.

I just updated the summary page but I only get to do that a few times a day so if there are blanks for the guys in front of you check the last page or so of the thread to catch up.

• Like 1

At only 20 years old, he was the only player to finish top 10 in steals and blocks per game.  He is a defensive swiss army knife.  He plays passing lanes better than any big in the league, he's quick enough to defend on the perimeter and he also blocks shots at a high rate.  He showed progress through each month of his rookie season and put up 14 pts 11 rebs 2.5 steals and 2 blocks per game in March.  He should be battling Rudy Gobert for the defensive player of the year award for seasons to come. 

With the 47th pick, we select Nerlens Noel.

This video is a great example of his diverse skillset on the defensive end.

PG:

SG:  Paul George

SF:  Carmelo Anthony

PF:  Nerlens Noel

C:    Demarcus Cousins

@Spud2Nique  you are on the clock

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 2

With the 49th pick(despite what @JETSET says I'm not 48th) in the 2015 NBA Dynasty Draft, the Spud2Nique Slammas select:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, what seems to sound like the anguish cries of a little girl, is actually the war cries of:

Joakim Noah:

He won back to back titles in college with Florida. He is a 2 time NBA all star and the 2014 defensive player of the year as well as a 2 time all NBA first teamer. 2 seasons ago he averaged nearly 6 assists, for a center, that is unheard of, needless to say, the guy can pass the rock. He is also a double digit rebounder. With his rebounding and passing ability and his ability to keep balls alive both on the defensive and offensive end, he is a triple double threat with put back buckets alone. You never have to draw up a play for him but he will fight for you as a teammate like its his last game. Bottom line is he just wants to win. The Slammas are delighted to introduce the newest addition to our squad. Welcome aboard Jo!

@Alex you are on the clock...

Edited by Spud2Nique