• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Admin

With the 35th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Draymond Green, SF/PF/Baller from Michigan State University.

Fresh off his fat contract people are going to see if there is a drop off in Draymond's productivity.  Simply put NO.  Draymond really is a do-it-all type of player.  His offensive game isn't nearly as great as his defense is, but the gap is closing.  Arguably the best defender in the game Draymond can and does guard at any time 2-5 spots on the floor.  He was the heart and soul of the Warriors and his leadership will carry over to this wonderful organization.  With Draymond our front court is solidified and this is perhaps the best trio in the league now.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Has now turned into:

CG8nODBVAAEVpwH.jpg

@Spud2Nique is on the clock

I would have liked this pick more if u didn't already have Blake.  Green is a very solid player

I would have liked this pick more if u didn't already have Blake. Green is a very solid player

Sure I can see that. They might be a little redundant, but both are so versatile and the fact that my team will get every rebound available is neat. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators

Sure I can see that. They might be a little redundant, but both are so versatile and the fact that my team will get every rebound available is neat. smile3.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when they are playing my squad!  sarcastic_blum.gif

• Moderators

The thought did cross my mind, but his versatility on the defensive end made up my mind.  I honestly thought he was going to be selected by now.  If I didn't pick him now there was no way he lasted until 50th.  

Let's just say he almost didn't make it past 31st! Glad you got him!

~lw3

• Moderators

Oops.

(All right that was a big mental miss on my part.  I didn't consider Wall first round worthy and flaked on him being taken.  So we'll go to plan B.)

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

It ain't so bad! I've got two (well, one-and-a-half) good PGs appropriate for this round, as many as four five on my Big Board (not telling who, but they're pretty obvious)!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

It ain't so bad! I've got two (well, one-and-a-half) good PGs appropriate for this round, as many as four five on my Big Board (not telling who, but they're pretty obvious)!

~lw3

You keep making me look at your roster lol

• Moderators

The U-Niques are making this team based on three things:  talent, depth and fit.  We have a hard time wanting any wing who can't defend and we need one who can:

ashley-judd-12.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&

"SHOOT THE THREE!!!!"

Playing at the NBA's most talent deprived position, Bradley Beal can definitely deliver from downtown.  

beal031350506778.jpg

Following an outstanding regular season, Beal put up 23.4 ppg, 5.5 rpg, and 4.6 apg in the playoffs - showing off his clutch post-season play for the second consecutive year.  Beal also put up his second consecutive season shooting above 40% from 3pt range and he is going to destroy teams who try to handle our size inside or try doubling on Lebron.  This should also greatly improve his efficiency as he won't need to take some of the tougher 2's he has to do on the Washington squad because of their lack of offensive talent.

On defense, Beal has already shown significant improvement since coming in the league and with his quickness, 6'8'' wingspan and 8'4'' standing reach, he has the making of an impact player on both ends of the court over the long-term.  Having just completed his age 21 season, Beal will be younger than some rookies next year and still has plenty of growth yet to come in his game and we can't wait to see it happen for the U-Niques.

We like this pick even more when we look at what the dregs of the SG position are going to offer after a few more picks go by.

Welcome to the team, Mr. Beal!

PG:

SG:  Bradley Beal

SF:  Lebron James

PF:  Kevin Love

C:  DeAndre Jordan

@IheartFerry is on the clock!

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

With the 999th pick , the Fabulous Fairies choose Utah's PF Derrick Favors..

Bout to start driving.. Finish later

edit:  @capstone21 is on the clock

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

The Negative Nancy's are looking to get back into the 3rd round or add another fourth round pick. Anyone wanna talk trade?