• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

I am sticking with what I started with.

I am looking for effort on both sides of the floor. The best two way guys I have available to me. So with that said I am going with a guy who showed great defense and big heart last year.

The Fabulous Fairies choose Jimmy Butler

C- M. Gasol

Pf-?

Sf?

Sg- Jimmy Buckets

Pg-?

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

Well this one's simple. I think this guy is a top 15 pick if he doesn't suffer an unfortunate injury while playing for Team USA last summer.

He can do it all. With his 6'9" frame, he can defend positions 1-4 while being able to play the 2-4 on offense. He led the nba in defensive rating for the prior two years before sitting out last year. On offense, he can score from every area of the court and he can also create for others. He can also play the 4 if I choose to play small ball.

Paul George

@Spud2Nique you are on the clock

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Well this one's simple. I think this guy is a top 15 pick if he doesn't suffer an unfortunate injury while playing for Team USA last summer.

He can do it all. With his 6'9" frame, he can defend positions 1-4 while being able to play the 2-4 on offense. He led the nba in defensive rating for the prior two years before sitting out last year. On offense, he can score from every area of the court and he can also create for others. He can also play the 4 if I choose to play small ball.

Paul George

@Spud2Nique you are on the clock

Really thought PG might have fallen to me... Thought peeps would have forgotten about him after not playing a whole season.

Really thought PG might have fallen to me... Thought peeps would have forgotten about him after not playing a whole season.

Him and kawhi are neck and neck for best wing defenders and best wings 25 and under.

Really loving the start of my team since I think sf and C are the two most important positions and I feel like I have a top 2 under 25 years old player at each position.

I was considering PG, but I'm not really confident that he'll return to his All-star form.

It was only a bone break and he didn't suffer any ligament damage. Bones generally heal stronger when broken so I dont think this injury will cause his game to decline. I expect paul to be back to his usual self this season.

• Like 1

With the 21st pick in the 2015 Summer Squawk Dynasty draft, the Spud2Nique Slammas select:

Damian Lamonte Ollie Lillard

Holla at the homeboy Gary Payton- Too $hort... The Bay Area is known for producing standout point guards. Brian Shaw, Demetrius "Hook" Mitchell, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd and the latest gem, Damian Lillard. Gary Payton and Jason Kidd are hall of famers, and if what Damian has already shown in only 3 pro years is any indication of what is to come, then he is well on his way.

Every new franchise needs a good young leader. Who better for the Slammas than this hard nosed point guard who looked like he belonged in the NBA from day 1. Bright lights tend to intimidate rookies, but you would have never known that with Lillard. I guess being brought up in a tough city like Oakland and having to deal with real life situations that can alter your life with the decisions you make, basketball is just an afterthought. In 3 seasons in the NBA, Lillard has started and played all 246 regular season games( all 82 each year). That shows toughness right there and a love for the game. You're telling me as a point guard you won't get banged up every night? You sure will, some will play through it, some will sit out. I don't think Lillard ever thinks about taking a night off to heal his boo boo's. I needed my point guard and leader to show by example and by a blue collar mentality, and Lillard does just that.

In his 3 years in the NBA, Lillard has been named Rookie of the year in 2012, and led the Blazers to the playoffs in both his second and third year. He has already make the western conference all star team twice in those 3 years. He has won the skills challenge during the all star break two times as well. He can score, pass and rebound for a point. Oh and by the way, I guess you are wondering if he is clutch in the big moment, just ask the Houston Rockets. He disposed of them in the first round of the playoffs in 2014 with a shot at the buzzer.

Welcome aboard Lillard. The Slammas are very excited about where you will lead us.

@Alex You're on the clock sir. PM coming now.

Edited by Spud2Nique

And now, my write up for Andrew Wiggins

wigginsjump.jpg

There is arguably no one in the NBA that has the physical tools of Andrew Wiggins. Wiggins has a vertical leap of 44 inches, he has a wingspan of 7 feet, and he's growing closer to 6'9. This past season, Wiggins took home Rookie of the Year honors after he compiled averages of 16.9 ppg 4.6 rpg and 2.4 apg. Wiggins is also no slouch defensively, as he is considered one of the top defensive wings in the NBA. With a Point Guard like Chris Paul as a teammate, the sky is the limit for Wiggins' potential this upcoming year. Not only do we expect him get better this season, we also expect Wiggins to get his named called in his home town of Toronto, Ontario in next years All-Star game. He truly has that much ability. It also wouldn't suprise us if he soon starts contending for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award a few years down the line. Our franchise is extremely excited to see what Wiggins has to offer in the 2015-16 season. Welcome to the Attack, Andrew Wiggins!

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER

PG: Chris Paul

SG:

SF: Andrew Wiggins

PF:

C:

HEAD COACH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqmpbMPX9k

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 1

With the 22nd pick in this years draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Nikola Vucevic, Center, USC, via Switzerland.

The Swiss army knife can't do it all, but what he can do is extremely sharp.  He's coming off a season where he averaged nearly 20 and 11 per game.  He's quickly become when of the best big men in the game.  He's only 24 and continues to improve each season at this level.  Shortly after being drafted, "Voose" was asked if he thought he'd be able to play in the Nancy's offensive system.  Vucevic responded without hesitation and said, "I can play anything."  

2ih5rv6_medium.jpg

@jy23 is up next and has been messaged.

• Like 3

I cleared my box the other day, or at least I thought I did. I'll make my pick in a lil bit since @Alex stole my guy.....I need a minute

• Like 1

With the 22nd pick in this years draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Nikola Vucevic, Center, USC, via Switzerland.

The Swiss army knife can't do it all, but what he can do is extremely sharp.  He's coming off a season where he averaged nearly 20 and 11 per game.  He's quickly become when of the best big men in the game.  He's only 24 and continues to improve each season at this level.  Shortly after being drafted, "Voose" was asked if he thought he'd be able to play in the Nancy's offensive system.  Vucevic responded without hesitation and said, "I can play anything."  

2ih5rv6_medium.jpg

@jy23 is up next and has been messaged.

Curse you! dwarf.gif  What happened to you picking Michigan State players.

I'm taking a big risk here but I'm gonna roll with CHRIS BOSH. If he comes back next year fully healthy he has all the tools to be a great great addition to my team, if not then it's over for me

• Like 1