• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Friends Don't Let Friends Draft and Drive.

~lw3

Favors is a steal at pick 999....I thought he'd end up with Eldridge Recasner (current Eldy).. Edited by Spud2Nique

• Moderators

I'm rolling with MIKE CONLEY. I think he's the perfect pg compliment to Harden. He runs the show to perfection, doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times, play good defense, and is tough as hell....he showed that by playing with a broken face in the playoffs. He's a good floor spacer and gives Harden the ability to play off the ball a lot more. Think this is a perfect pick for my team.

Two of the three gone...

• Admin

With the next pick Capstone's Crew selects:

Victor Olidpo SG

17.9 ppg 4.2 rpg 4.1 apg 1.7 spg

This kid is the total package. A future all star in the making, he can play both sg or pg. he is the perfect guy to set up next to Wall. Versatility and teamwork are the name of the game with the Crew and this kid brings both. He compliments our other guys as another very willing passer on the roster ... 4.1 assists per game is impressive for a shooting guard. He can score from inside and out ... His slashing to the basket scares opponents and His continual improving game added three point shooting as he averaged 1.3 threes per game last season. He is also a really good rebounder for a shooting guard. Only entering his third season, Victor continues to hone his game. Already a good defender ... We expect him to become a lockdown d guy as he learns from Wall and Al.

We are surprised and excited that Olidipo was still on the board at this pick

Welcome to the crew Victor!

Edited by capstone21
  • Like 1

Victor Olidpo SG

This kid is the total package. A future all star in the making, he can play both sg or pg. he is the perfect guy to set up next to Wall. Versatility and teamwork are the name of the game with the Crew and this kid brings both. He compliments our other guys as another very willing passer on the roster ... 4.1 assists per game is impressive for a shooting guard. He can score from inside and out ... His slashing to the basket scares opponents and His continual improving game added three point shooting as he averaged 1.3 threes per game last season. He is also a really good rebounder for a shooting guard. Only entering his third season, Victor continues to hone his game. Already a good defender ... We expect him to become a lockdown d guy as he learns from Wall and Al.

I like the pick. The Nigerian daze.

Are you saying he has a little African in him?!? Where is Nzinga?!?

Lol...play off the Nigerian dream Hakeem...synonym for dream was daze so I thought Nigerian daze aka mini dream :-)

• Moderators

With the 41st pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, PSSSHHHRRR87's "Birds of a Feather" select:

PG - DERRICK ROSE

Derrick-Rose-Waka-Flocka-Flames.jpg

Although Mr. Rose has missed more games than he's played, no one can deny that he is a dynamic playmaker when on the court. Standing at 6'3" and weighing in 190 lbs, the Bulls PG is healthy and looking forward to next season. A risky pick, but a Rose doesn't come without thorns!

HC - ???

C - Andre Drummond

PF - LeMarcus Aldridge

SF - ???

SG - ???

PG - Derrick Rose

@Diesel has been P to the M'd.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Victor Olidpo SG

Good pick. I thought hard about him but felt I couldn't deal with his lack of a 3pt shot with my roster. He is a high potential guy, though, so I like the value in the abstract.

• Premium Member

With the next two picks of the draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas Select:

Greg Monroe = Center

greg_monroe_max.jpg

Yes the Moose is Loose and he will be in Milwaukee this year.   He will anchor a great cast of players as their Big man extraordinaire.  No longer will he have to masquerade as a PF, he gets to set up his tent in the post, where he's most efficient, and beat Jokers sideways.  As a PF, he was still a 16/10 guy even playing beside one of the best rebounders in the world.  I wonder what he will do when he only has to play down low??

With the second pick the Ganstaslappas select:

Pau Gasol = PF.

pau-gasol.jpg

No small ball here.   Gasol is fortunate enough to have Fred Hoiberg coming in and Fred already has plans on using Gasol as a scorer/distributor.  Don't get me wrong, Pau was 18.5/12 last season with 54 double doubles.   However, I just expect more this season because he's a Ganstaslappa.

• Like 1

• Moderators

With the 44th pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, PSSSHHHRRR87's Birds of a Feather select:

SG - DEMAR DEROZAN

demar-derozan-pssht.jpg

That's PSSSHHHRRR to you, sonny.

I love me some DeRozan and we are happy that he is on our ball club. Standing at 6'7" and weighing in at 220, this versatile SG averaged over 20 ppg and has some of the quickest lateral quickness in the league. And let's not forgot about his hops. Demar could be DeStar of Birds of a Feather!

HC - ???

C - Andre Drummond
PF - LeMarcus Aldridge
SF - ???
SG - Demar DeRozan
PG - Derrick Rose

Bench -

Reserves -

@capstone21 has been P to the M'd

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

I wanna hop on NBA 2K with some of these lineups!

Definitely enjoying Dynasty Draft After Dark.

~lw3

So first you make me stare and your lineup/roster forever and now you make me go to my ps4.... My gf could get upset with you shortly lol...

BTW Do you create a player for KATown's?