• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

He already got that last year and got to take a year's vacation. He's only going up from here on out.

Lol...oh no doubt your boy is capable, but sitting out 82 games before even playing 1 raised a red flag for me.

Lol...oh no doubt your boy is capable, but sitting out 82 games before even playing 1 raised a red flag for me.

It's all a part of the 76ers tanking program.  Noel sat a year, and then Embiid, they will find a way to bench Okafor this season.

It's all a part of the 76ers tanking program. Noel sat a year, and then Embiid, they will find a way to bench Okafor this season.

Lol no doubt. I actually had Noel on a list of 4 guys I wanted. Noah, Noel, _________, and _________. ;-)

I actually love Noel's steals and blocks, and whenever I see him play he's so quick I forget that he is a center. Good pick for you. I do hope that Noah keeps up his warrior mentality and heart to recover from his nagging injuries and contribute for the Slammas. But as a Hawk fan, let's just say Noah isn't my fav player. Lol

• Moderators

Just saw that, thanks.

It is up to the moment right now but will frequently be a few picks behind.  You can open that up and quickly figure out how far to go back, though.

No time for a write up.
Negative Nancy's select Eric Bledsoe.

@jy23 is next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

Well I'm gonna grab my big man now and I'm getting a young stud with crazy potential. He's a guy that can play well off of the rest of the players that we already have here and I'm expecting major strides from this young man this year. I'm rolling with HASSAN WHITESIDE!!!!! Averaged a double double last year out of nowhere to go along with over 2 blocks. He did all of this in under 24 mpg. If he can cut down on his fouls and stay in the game longer this could be a steal.

@ is up

• Like 1

Damn you @...I was so hoping people would just forget about him bc of the injury and he would keep falling to me. Damn it

Edited by jy23

Damn you @...I was so hoping people would just forget about him bc of the injury and he would keep falling to me. Damn it

I actually thought you'd take him with your pick instead of Hassan. Are you now a Heat fan with Bosh n Hass? Lol

Just on a hunch, we'll see you all around 3 PM Eastern, okay? ;-) Off to get some shuteye!

~lw3

Lol...my thoughts exactly

Lol @Spud2Nique I was thinking hard about it but I knew I needed some beef up front with Bosh being the type of player that he is. I was eyeing Jabari the entire time tho, just hoping that he would slip, but I missed out

Lol @Spud2Nique I was thinking hard about it but I knew I needed some beef up front with Bosh being the type of player that he is. I was eyeing Jabari the entire time tho, just hoping that he would slip, but I missed out

Ya I think it was a good selection to go with Hassan. But I always remember you on squawk as Jabari's #1...like jaybirdhawk with Kawhi and AHF with Ashley Judd...I mean, the Wildcats ..lol