• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

With the 92nd pick in the Dynasty draft, the Slammas select Gorgeous Gorgui Dieng (please don't call me the Django...)

I call him a Serge Ibaka clone. This 6'11" 233 pound beast was big east defensive player of the year as well as an NCAA champ the same year. He slipped in the draft for being a 23 year old, but at 25 years of age, he is a perfect fit for the Slammas. Last year he played 30 mpg averaging over 50% from the field and nearly 80% from the line while scoring 10 points per game with over 8 boards, 2 dimes, 1 steal and 1.7 swats. We feel he's only going to get better and learn from Joakim Noah. We are very happy to add this awesome Senegalese to our squad.

Ps We almost lost @Dolfan23 as a Hawk fan for not drafting him...

PG- Lillard

SG- Giannis

SF- Kawhi/Harrison Barnes

PF- Randle

C- Noah/Gorgeous Monsieur (lw3 style) Gorgui Djengo (oops sorry big fella...)

@JETSET is next

Edited by Spud2Nique

I need shooting and I have this gentleman rated as the best stretch 4 left.  His career 3pt% of 37% forces defenders to play him tight which opens up his deadly penetration game.  He will only need to play around 20 minutes a game which will hopefully help him stay healthy.  While being injury prone, he is a lethal offensive weapon when he is able to lace his shoes up and get out on the court.  His shooting will provide spacing for Cousins to work down low and will help open up driving lanes for Melo, George and the rest of the gang.  

At only 26 years old, his best days of ball are ahead of him and we are happy to welcome Danilo Gallinari to our team.

A stipulation of his contract will require him to shave his pube beard.  

PG:  Russell

SG:  George, Batum

SF   Melo

PF:  Noel, Gallinari

C:    Cousins

@AHF you are up next

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Ashley knows what to do to woo a handsome frenchman.  Just give him the look, Ash:

Ashley-Judd-ashley-judd-145448_1024_768.

With our PG position in question, the U-Niques reach out to a rock solid veteran.  What is there to say?  He's a 6 time All-Star (including 2012-14) and NBA Finals MVP.  He just finished his age 32 season and will keep a stable hand on the throttle as we gun for a title this year.  Welcome to the team, Mr. Parker!

tony-parker.png

@IheartFerry is on the clock.

• Like 1

U-Niques:

PG: Tony Parker / Ty Lawson

SG: Bradley Beal

SF: Lebron James

PF: Kevin Love

C: DeAndre Jordan / Jonas Valanciunas

Dang! The Parker addition gives you instant championship pedigree...bad news for everyone else :-( At least for the next 2-3 years.

Dang! The Parker addition gives you instant championship pedigree...bad news for everyone else :-( At least for the next 2-3 years.

I'm not so sure of that since Parker looked done last year.  The Spurs were better with ***** on the court and Parker on the bench.

Edited by JETSET

Can't believe I missed my pick. My apologies people. I'm rolling with Deron Willaims.

I think he can have a bounce back year down in Dallas where he may actually feel like playing

• Like 1

I'm not so sure of that since Parker looked done last year. The Spurs were better with ***** on the court and Parker on the bench.

I always think that about Spurs players but they always come back strong after a down year...Parker, Duncan and others...they just don't die lol...it's almost like they try to win it all every other year, kind of a smart strategy imo.

I need shooting and I have this gentleman rated as the best stretch 4 left. His career 3pt% of 37% forces defenders to play him tight which opens up his deadly penetration game. He will only need to play around 20 minutes a game which will hopefully help him stay healthy. While being injury prone, he is a lethal offensive weapon when he is able to lace his shoes up and get out on the court. His shooting will provide spacing for Cousins to work down low and will help open up driving lanes for Melo, George and the rest of the gang.

At only 26 years old, his best days of ball are ahead of him and we are happy to welcome Danilo Gallinari to our team.

A stipulation of his contract will require him to shave his pube beard.

PG: Russell

SG: George, Batum

SF Melo

PF: Noel, Gallinari

C: Cousins

@AHF you are up next

I'd argue starting Batum over Melo at SF...that's just me though.

My lineup isn't set yet and the starting lineup will change.  Melo will be in it though.  Melo became underrated when it became popular to hate on him.  He's a legit superstar and one of the better players in the league and he would actually have a supporting cast around him.  Melo with a good cast is a very dangerous player.  His ability to play off ball and spot up shoot are elite compared to most "superstars".  

My lineup isn't set yet and the starting lineup will change. Melo will be in it though. Melo became underrated when it became popular to hate on him. He's a legit superstar and one of the better players in the league and he would actually have a supporting cast around him. Melo with a good cast is a very dangerous player. His ability to play off ball and spot up shoot are elite compared to most "superstars".

Ya I guess he's always up there in scoring and has a nice jumpshot...I even thought he was good in Denver, but I really think the Knicks are just bad luck for everyone. Plus he would give you a legit scorer on your team as a starter.

• Moderators

Melo is better as a PF anyway.  I suspect that would play out quite often for that squad.  

Melo is better as a PF anyway.  I suspect that would play out quite often for that squad.  

Yeah that's where he is likely going to end up with Noel being the backup center.  Noel can share floor time with Cousins sometimes depending on matchups.

Melo is better as a PF anyway. I suspect that would play out quite often for that squad.

Yup, you play Melo at PF, you definitely have some offensive advantages.