• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Last NBA team to get a pick on the board... the Celtics! Only one other NBA team has just one player picked so far.

~lw3

Nuggets?

Nah, the Nuggs are loaded, even after the Lawson trade. The Blazers have one Dynasty Draftee at the moment, while the nyuk-nyuk Knicks and the Nets have two.

~lw3

I claimed that Blazer...;-)

While small in stature, this player has a big impact anytime he steps on the court.  He's finished in the top 40 in ws/48 for players who have played at least 1,000 minutes in each of the past two seasons.  The Celtics were 14-7 in games he played and 26-35 in games without him.  He can split a double team as well as any one and he is deadly on the fast break.  He will fill the need for a PG who can breakdown a defense at will while I have enough length around him to cover up his defensive weaknesses.  

We select  Isaiah Thomas

PG:  George Hill, Isaiah Thomas, D'angelo Russell

SG:  Paul George, Nic Batum

SF:  Danillo Gallinari

PF:  Carmelo Anthony

C:    Demarcus Cousins, Nerlens Noel

@ATLHawks3  you are next

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 1

With the next pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects.......  Alex Len

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

The potential of Len was just too much for us to pass up on. Len has all of the tools that you'd want from a 7'1 255 pound center. He's an excellent rim protecter, he has a solid midrange game, he has excellent athleticism given his size, and he's also developing some moves that he can use while he's in the post. Last season, Len averaged 6.3 ppg 6.6 rpg and 1.5 bpg. With veterans such as Dirk Nowitzki and Brook Lopez being on his team, we are confident that Len will learn from the both of them in order to become a real star in this league in a few years. We're excited about this pick, and we can't wait for the season to begin. Welcome to the Attack, Alex Len!

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER

PG: Chris Paul/Goran Dragic

SG: Andre Iguodala/Tony Allen

SF: Andrew Wiggins

PF: Zach Randolph/Dirk Nowitzki

C:   Brook Lopez/Alex Len

Head Coach:

@IheartFerry is on the clock!!

P.S. Messing with Alex Len is a huge mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-w9bKmkzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZley8yAOg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTofsC59BJA

Edited by ATLHawks3

Been a fan since I saw a rerun of the '92 game against Kentucky (Didn't know much about basketball or even that it was a rerun). Chose Duke cause my brother liked Kentucky and liked them ever since.

Good man

With the 124th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Michael Carter-Williams, PG, Syracuse.

No time for a write up and I sliced my thumb open pretty badly at work, so typing is not very easy to do either.

rrhaxpe4zglwtsqf6tgm.jpg

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up next.

• Like 2

With the 124th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select: Michael Carter-Williams, PG, Syracuse.

No time for a write up and I sliced my thumb open pretty badly at work, so typing is not very easy to do either.

rrhaxpe4zglwtsqf6tgm.jpg

Ouch!!(on the thumb...)

• Moderators

With the 125th pick of the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty draft, PSSSHHHRRR87's "Birds of a Feather" select:

PG - KEMBA WALKER

Considering that my starting and backup PG's have both dealt with season-ending ACL injuries, I felt the need to forgo selecting my backup SG/PF to add a legit PG. With adding Kemba, Birds of a Feather are adding one of the most undervalued players in the league. A very capable scorer, shooter, and leader, the 6'1", 185 lbs U-Conn product had totals of 17.3 ppg, 5.1 apg, 3.5 rpg, and to top it off, had a fairly efficient PER of 17.66. Also, Kemba is very capable of playing off the ball, giving my yet-to-be-named head coach small-ball flexibility. Here's to hoping Walker gets off to a running start!

HC - ???

C - Andre Drummond
PF - LeMarcus Aldridge
SF - Rudy Gay
SG - Demar DeRozan
PG - Derrick Rose

Bench - Rajon Rondo, Wilson Chandler, Tyson Chandler

Reserves - Kemba Walker

@Diesel has been P to the M'd.

And with that pick @lethalweapon3, the second Horcat is off the board!

• Like 1

• Moderators

With the 125th pick of the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty draft, PSSSHHHRRR87's "Birds of a Feather" select:

PG - KEMBA WALKER

Considering that my starting and backup PG's have both dealt with season-ending ACL injuries, I felt the need to forgo selecting my backup SG/PF to add a legit PG. With adding Kemba, Birds of a Feather are adding one of the most undervalued players in the league. A very capable scorer, shooter, and leader, the 6'1", 185 lbs U-Conn product had totals of 17.3 ppg, 5.1 apg, 3.5 rpg, and to top it off, had a fairly efficient PER of 17.66. Also, Kemba is very capable of playing off the ball, giving my yet-to-be-named head coach small-ball flexibility. Here's to hoping Walker gets off to a running start!

HC - ???

C - Andre Drummond

PF - LeMarcus Aldridge

SF - Rudy Gay

SG - Demar DeRozan

PG - Derrick Rose

Bench - Rajon Rondo, Wilson Chandler, Tyson Chandler

Reserves - Kemba Walker

@Diesel has been P to the M'd.

And with that pick @lethalweapon3, the second Horcat is off the board!

Kemba's Horcat number 3, as Nicky B has joined Al Jefe and company in the Big C.

He IS however, the last of the Top 25 on my War Room's Big Board to come off! So I'd say it's a steal!

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Kemba's Horcat number 3, as Nicky B has joined Al Jefe and company in the Big C.

He IS however, the last of the Top 25 on my War Room's Big Board to come off! So I'd say it's a steal!

~lw3

Drat. I thought the Horcats was that other team. lol

With the 124th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Michael Carter-Williams, PG, Syracuse.

rrhaxpe4zglwtsqf6tgm.jpg

Sorry to hear that man. 

• Moderators

As we head toward the final 4 rounds, the following still need to snag a coach with any one of their last four (or five, in Diesel's case) picks:

@AHF

@

@Alex

@ATLHawks3

@Blazemore

@capstone21

@Diesel

@IheartFerry

@JETSET

@jy23

@PSSSHHHRRR87

@Spud2Nique

~lw3

• Like 3

• Premium Member

With the next two picks of the Draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas Select:

Roy Hibbert   7'2" 291lb C

Kobe is going to make this guy that next great sidekick.  With the young guy dishing out the assists and Kobe being in the ear of everybody on that team...  Roy Hibbert will be an anchor.  He's perfect for my team too.   Off the bench, he provides shot blocking and post scoring.  He easily fits with our stretch fours. He mans the middle on defense and allows our defenders to cheat.

Stanley Johnson 6'7"  245lb  SF

The next great defensive SF is here.   His name is Stanley Johnson and he will be Rookie of the year.   He has a 6' 11.75" wingspan.  He's chiseled like a greek god.   He's fast and powerful.  His lateral quickness puts him on point with most SGs.   I'm almost afraid to test him for Steroids because he's so physically imposing.  On top of all that, he's already said to be a quick learner in Detroit.

• Like 1

With the next two picks of the Draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas Select:

Roy Hibbert 7'2" 291lb C

Kobe is going to make this guy that next great sidekick. With the young guy dishing out the assists and Kobe being in the ear of everybody on that team... Roy Hibbert will be an anchor. He's perfect for my team too. Off the bench, he provides shot blocking and post scoring. He easily fits with our stretch fours. He mans the middle on defense and allows our defenders to cheat.

Stanley Johnson 6'7" 245lb SF

The next great defensive SF is here. His name is Stanley Johnson and he will be Rookie of the year. He has a 6' 11.75" wingspan. He's chiseled like a greek god. He's fast and powerful. His lateral quickness puts him on point with most SGs. I'm almost afraid to test him for Steroids because he's so physically imposing. On top of all that, he's already said to be a quick learner in Detroit.

Damn you! You took my Stan...:-(