• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Going with David West..Write up shortley

Wow cannot believe I got this guy so deep in the draft..It was a tough choice between three guys cause I know the other two will not make it back around at this point.

Coach Quinn Snyder

Pg- Levin/ Holliday

Sg- Butler / Kobe

Sf- Harris / Pierce

Pf- Favors / Young

C- Gasol / Forgot

Reserves- David West

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

With the next pick in the 2015 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects.... David Joerger

David+Joerger+Memphis+Grizzlies+v+Phoeni

We are extremely thrilled and excited to announce that David Joerger will be our new Head Coach. In his 2 years as a Head Coach in the NBA, Joerger has won 50 and 55 games, proving that he is amongst the elite coaches in the coaching hierarchy. Known as one of the better defensive minded coaches, this past season Joerger's defensive philosophies helped the Memphis Grizzlies hold their opponents to just 95.1 ppg, finishing second in ppg allowed only to the Utah Jazz (94.9). We are confident that Joerger will help our team contend for titles for years and years to come. Welcome to the Attack, David Joerger!

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Chris Paul/Goran Dragic

SG: Andre Iguodala/Tony Allen/Mike Dunleavy Jr.

SF: Andrew Wiggins/P.J Tucker

PF: Zach Randolph/Dirk Nowitzki

C:   Brook Lopez/Alex Len

HEAD COACH: David Joerger

@JETSET is on the clock. 

• Like 1

Going with David West..Write up shortley

Wow cannot believe I got this guy so deep in the draft..It was a tough choice between three guys cause I know the other two will not make it back around at this point.

Coach Quinn Snyder

Pg- Levin/ Holliday

Sg- Butler / Kobe

Sf- Harris / Pierce

Pf- Favors / Young

C- Gasol / Forgot

Reserves- David West

I like your backup center :-) Kevin C. Forgot looks strong in the paint.

On Mobile so will update with a better writeup tonight or in the morning.

Rolling with a coach that is a magician with bigmen. He will be the perfect mentor for Cousins and he has three young bigs oozing with potential. My lineup is perfect for his 4 out 1 in style of offense and we are loaded with length and shooting. Gallinari can play the role of Xxxx and melo can be a super rich mans version of rashard Lewis while cousins is a better offensive player than Dwight Howard ever dreamed of being. (Iirc) The magic were 1st in the league in defensive efficiency over his 5 year tenure. Once Russell gains some experience, the russell/cousins pick and roll will be unstoppable.

We select Coach Stan Van Gundy

@Spud2Nique is on the clock Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

If you have noticed my draft style, it's based on players who are tough nosed, passionate and durable, so my next pick should not come as any surprise. A 6'5" 196 pound pure shooting guard who is entering his 3rd year in the NBA.Coming out of college he was heavily compared to Ray Allen. He has played in 164/164 games in 2 seasons in the NBA and started all 82 for his team last year. Shooting 36% from downtown and 82% from the line last year and looking to improve on those numbers this year. "Our team needed a scoring punch, a guy who could come in and carry us when our offense is struggling, and we feel like this young man has all the talent and tools in the world. This kid came from poverty and an extremely rough childhood and he made it, that alone tells me a lot about what kind of person he is and what he's made of, which is exactly what we want on our club. We are just happy he was available this late in the draft." - Slammas GM Spud2Nique.

With the 161st pick in the Dynast draft, the Slammas select:

Ben McLemore

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/big12/2013/02/27/big-12-mens-college-basketball-kansas-jayhawks-ben-mclemore/1947401/

http://youtu.be/laPTjQgHUgA

http://youtu.be/jZkYO59eZrk

PG- Lillard/Elfrid

SG- Greek Freak/Ben Mac/Devin Booker

SF- Kawhi/Harrison Barnes

PF- Ryan Anderson/Julius Randle or Randle/Anderson

C- Joakim Noah/Gorgeous Gorgui Djengo/Steven Adams

@capstone21 is on the clock...

Edited by Spud2Nique