• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators

Not on a roster, but Mek's still eligible... I think!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/03/report-emeka-okafor-likely-to-delay-comeback-from-injury-until-next-season/

On second-thought, @, reading the eligibility rules...

I'd say a Commish call is in order. @AHF?

~lw3

He has been not only draft eligible but drafted. Good to go.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

• Admin

We need a guy who can do the little things ... dive on the floor ... dirty work ... For his all out hustle and hard work Capstone's Crew selects

Mason Plumlee 6'11 PF/C 

This kid is someone everyone can use on his roster.  Great attitude ... always runs ... excellent rebounder and good defender in the Post.  He will get a lot of garbage buckets but that is just what we need ... a role player who can fill the needs that other guys don't bring.  Mason is a chemistry guy and we pleased to be able to bring him to the crew.

The Crew (so far)

John Wall / Brandon Knight

Victor Olidipo / Tyreke Evans / Aaron Afflalo

Chandler Parsons / Robert Covington

Al Horford / Al Jefferson

Dwight Howard / Robin Lopez  / Mason Plumlee

• Like 1

A 2 time 6th man of the year in the NBA (2010,2014) this combo guard can flat out ball. He has a silky smoove drive and a nice looking lofty shot. One of the best players to come out of Seattle, he is going to be the elder statesman of the Slammas. We are very happy to have one of the best instant scorers in the NBA available to us this late in the draft. He also leads the NBA all time in 4 point plays. Gives you everything he has on the court, and stays away from trouble off the court. We had lots of defensive and long players on the Slammas, so we decided to go with a guy who is still long, but brings in on the offensive end. Without further adieu, with the 176th pick in the Dynasty draft, the Slammas select:

Jamal Crawford

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/the-top-5-sixth-men-in-nba-history.html/?a=viewall

http://youtu.be/suasIpjCK5Q

PG- Lillard/Elfrid

SG- Jamal Crawford/Ben Mac/Devin Booker

SF- Kawhi/Harrison Barnes

PF- Greek Freak/Ryan Anderson/Julius Randle

C- Noah/Gorgeous Gorgui Djengo/Steven "kiwi" Adams

@JETSET is on the clock

Edited by Spud2Nique

I have a bunch of solid 3 pt shooters but I am still missing that elite 3 pt shooter that will force his defender to face guard him.  This guy has transformed himself in to one of the deadliest shooters in the game over the past 2 seasons.  With his quick, high release, he can get a shot off in no time.  He made 43.4% of his 3's last season while posting a .151 ws/48.  He finished the year on a tear and shot 50% from 3 on 4.8 attempts per game over the last 3 months of the season.

We select Anthony Morrow

PG:  George Hill, Isaiah Thomas, D'Angelo Russell

SG:  Paul George, Nic Batum, Anthony Morrow

SF:  Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF:  Nerlens Noel, Danillo Gallinari

C:    Demarcus Cousins, Jusuf Nurkic

Coach:  Stan Van Gundy

@ATLHawks3 is up next

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 1

I wanted Crawford so badly, but I saw that you took my guy again. However, LouWill isn't a bad consolation prize.

Ya I was torn because Lou is younger than Craw, but big injury for Lou 2 years ago and he's 4 inches shorter. But Lou can fill it up for sure.

My apologies, it was going so slow I just stopped checking after a while and just now remembered that it was still going on. So I'm running with MILES PLUMLEE. Finish my team off with a DUKIE!!!!