• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Rockstar @Spud2Nique is up next!

~lw3

Ok, when I played against your team in NBA2k I actually added a player that I cannot name because he hasn't been selected, I decided against that player and went with Ben Mac, time to add Mac and give it another shot. Game time!!!!! :-)

• Admin

Wow he is still on the board!

Capstone's Crew selects Arron Afflalo 6'5 SG

So surprised this late in the game that the Crew can get this steal!!! Two way guard who brings more then 3 and D. Yes he hits the three and yes he plays good D but AA is also an excellent ball handler, passer, a good rebounder and scorer. He can can defend SGs and SFs his versatility already adds to an extremely versatile team. He fits perfectly in our team first/pass first system

Welcome Arron!

PG John Wall / Brevin Knight

SG Victor Olidipo / Tyreke Evans / Arron Afflalo

SF Chandler Parsons / Robert Covington

PF Al Horford / Al Jefferson

C Dwight Howard / Robin Lopez

• Like 1

So surprised this late in the game that the Crew can get this steal!!! Two way guard who brings more then 3 and D. Yes he hits the three and yes he plays good D but AA is also an excellent ball handler, passer, a good rebounder and scorer. He can can defend SGs and SFs his versatility already adds to an extremely versatile team. He fits perfectly in our team first/pass first system

Welcome Arron!

Came down to Ben Mac and Afflalo for me... Nice pic!

Welcome Arron!

Brevin Knight? Lol...2001 flashback wow

• Admin

Arron Afflalo (162nd overall) is the first 2015 Dynasty Draftee to be taken at least 100 picks after the spot where he was taken in 2014. Diesel took AA at 57th overall last year.

~lw3

Exactly!!!  STEAL!!

Although he is no where near worthy of a 57th pick

• Like 1

I was considering Afflalo when I was picking in the 100s, but I got scared because I'm not sure how he's going to produce in New York. It might be a down year for him possibly.

I think stats wise, it will be an up(:-/) year for him. The Knicks need somebody to score and board and get a few dimes, he might be that guy.

• Moderators

Afflalo became a much less attractive player for me when he stopped thinking of himself as a defender and starting thinking of himself as a sniper.  He is good value here, but in real life I stopped wanting him on the Hawks when he stopped playing defense.

• Admin

I think stats wise, it will be an up(:-/) year for him. The Knicks need somebody to score and board and get a few dimes, he might be that guy.

Either way the Knicks are a mess ... 

I think trying to force the triangle really killed their mementum.  

I thought I got skipped bc it took so long to actually get back to me but with my next pick I'm going with my guy ZAZA PACHULIA!!!! One of my favorite old hawks and I hope he does well in Dallas. I have no idea who's up next anymore....been to long

• Like 2

Yes we need to speed this up a bit.

Dolphan needs to do an board update.

A 4 hour limit would be awesome. I mean, by now you're just filling in the end of your bench.

One of the rules for having Jason Kidd as your head coach is: Do not have too many old guys.

With that being established, let me round out my guard roatation a bit and select Tyus Jones

dukefreshman1980x1100_13xrzukv_i3zk3gwr.

PG: Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverley, Tyus Jones

SG: Wesley Matthews Jr., Justise Winslow

SF:  Jabari Parker, Jeff Green, Justise Winslow

PF:  Paul Millsap, Kevin Garnett, Jeff Green

C:    Jahlil Okafor, Enes Kanter

Coach Jason Kidd

DUKE.0.gif

Plan for the future

@Nicholasp27 is up next

• Like 1

One of the rules for having Jason Kidd as your head coach is: Do not have too many old guys.

With that being established, let me round out my guard roatation a bit and select Tyus Jones

dukefreshman1980x1100_13xrzukv_i3zk3gwr.

PG: Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverley, Tyus Jones

SG: Wesley Matthews Jr., Justise Winslow

SF: Jabari Parker, Jeff Green, Justise Winslow

PF: Paul Millsap, Kevin Garnett, Jeff Green

C: Jahlil Okafor, Enes Kanter

Coach Jason Kidd

DUKE.0.gif

Plan for the future

@Nicholasp27 is up next

I like this pick, specially with Kidd mentoring him. I saw on some site a while back that he projects as a top 25 player in the NBA by 2020, that kind of shocked me. Good late pick.

I like this pick, specially with Kidd mentoring him. I saw on some site a while back that he projects as a top 25 player in the NBA by 2020, that kind of shocked me. Good late pick.

I was choosing between him and Beverley earlier, didn't think he would fall this far in the draft.

I was choosing between him and Beverley earlier, didn't think he would fall this far in the draft.

He definitely has a high skill level and awareness on the court. The only thing that could hold him back is his size and defense. We shall see in a few months to a few years.