MLE wing (or thabo)

Sap

AL

Dennis

Thj

Thabo (or baze)

Moose (or scott)

Tiago

Probably need to trade Mack and Scott for space for a wing. And hopefully bring Edy over for 3rd big

Still think we will and should sign Millsap, assuming there is no better option to take that money. Allows us to play big or small, and not play the 30 year old guys big minutes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Agree. I'm assuming Splitter starts even with Milsap signing. If Milsap doesn't sign, this moving of chess pieces isn't even fun anymore. We'd have to make a serious move to be contenders.

How could anyone want to pay 8million for Tiago?

That's pretty cheap for a above average center who knows the system. People don't realize the cap is exploding next year. Stop living in 2010.
  • Like 4

• Moderators

More like

Teague

Korver

MLE wing (or thabo)

Sap

AL

Dennis

Thj

Thabo (or baze)

Moose (or scott)

Tiago

Probably need to trade Mack and Scott for space for a wing. And hopefully bring Edy over for 3rd big

We don't have the MLE.  Just the room exception.

• Like 1

That's still a hot garbage lineup. That shit ain't going to beat Lebron.

It's the same lineup as last year minus Dmc. If we were healthy and had a center (Tiago) we would've been competitive in that series.

Any Hawk fan complaining about this doesn't realise how good Tiago is. Perfect fit for him, if you bring back Millsap you'll be better than last year.

Also the max Orlando can offer Millsap is $80m/4yr, Hawks can offer $74m/4yr using his Early Bird rights. He's gonna stay.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Splitter's nagging calf issues probably make the 30-year-old more useful as a rim-protecting reserve than a starter. But in either case, we won't need 25+ minutes per game from him. He averaged under 20 last season, 23.5 in his final 15 games before getting to rest up for the playoffs.

~lw3

• Like 2

I bet ya'll would have liked trading #15 for Mason Plumlee now, huh?

I like Splitter. I hope that he can bring some toughness on the block. But I hate using that much cap space for a backup center. As a matter of fact, I bet we got him as a starter. Adding offense at the SF position is very important now, especially if we lose Sap.