• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Discussion of FA SFs / Replacing DMC

capstone21

• Premium Member

OKC is reportedly trying to get rid of Steve Novak's contract as well. Is he a SF or PF? I'm certain Bud would like his 3pt% in a backup role.

The thing is, his contract is over 3M, if Hawks keep adding pieces like this Millsap would have to be ok with taking the EBmax.

No heart? He held it down for thunder when they were hurting. Then he fell out of the rotation because their coach sucks. He has shown more potential than any of these other options I keep hearing on here.

I feel like I understand people thinking he doesn't have heart but in his situation it's tricky. He never had coaching that really backed him.

Having heart can easily change when you have the right team around you.

• Like 1

I feel like I understand people thinking he doesn't have heart but in his situation it's tricky. He never had coaching that really backed him.

Having heart can easily change when you have the right team around you.

Exactly, there really shouldnt be any label on him like "cancer" or "no heart". He is 21 or 22 like THJR, why not let bud work with him because he certainly has the tools. 1st 2 weeks of the season he was looking like a poor man's tmac.

• Like 1

Exactly, there really shouldnt be any label on him like "cancer" or "no heart". He is 21 or 22 like THJR, why not let bud work with him because he certainly has the tools. 1st 2 weeks of the season he was looking like a poor man's tmac.

Exactly, we are acting like he was supposed to ball out and make OKC start him over KD or Serge lol. This dude has been in a bad situation since he got drafted. Who knows what a change of scenery could do for him? Especially one that simplifies his role on the court.

• Like 1

I wonder if we could trade with Phoenix to acquire PJ Tucker. I've wanted him on this squad for 2 years now, and I think he could easily replace DMC's production. Maybe we do a Scott+Future 2nd for Tucker.

• Like 1

I wonder if we could trade with Phoenix to acquire PJ Tucker. I've wanted him on this squad for 2 years now, and I think he could easily replace DMC's production. Maybe we do a Scott+Future 2nd for Tucker.

Feel free to suggest it to Bud.  It couldn't hurt.