• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Sap and DMC are both gone does this mean we are still not close to a destination?

HawkItus

• Premium Member

Bottom Line...

IF Sap signs with Orlando.. I want to know why.  I want to know if it's that he didn't believe in what we're doing?  He didn't trust Bud?  or He didn't like his teammates?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Answering the question, imo, it means you never know when some other team is going to throw stupid money at one of your players, and you can't blame them... especially at the age 30 mark... for taking it.

I figure I'm not alone... I hate signing Sap with cap room... think losing DMC can be dealt with, but of course, it's made harder the less cap space we have.

- If Millsap stays, we will have a pretty good front court rotation with Horford-Millsap-Splitter-Muscala-Eddy.

- Whether we keep Millsap or not, we have a big hole to fill at the SF position and no cap space to fill it.

Eddy may not be called up this year.

However, on the draymond Green front... You're telling me that there is a chance?

I wish, but Warriors keeping him. Otherwise it's a front court of

Green

Horford

Splitter

Eddy may not be called up this year.

However,  on the draymond Green front...  You're telling me that there is a chance?

Seeing the crazy money spent by teams such as Cavaliers, I would be shocked if Warriors do not match whatever is offered for Green.