• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Atlanta!- By DMC

HawkItus

A great dude and a rising star. I personally wouldn't have been mad if the Hawks had made Demarre the priority over Paul. He was the undisputed MVP of the postseason.

Agreed.  I'm fine with Paul but would've been fine with DeMarre too based on how he showed up in the playoffs alone.  Going to miss that.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Nice gesture from a former Hawk!  Wish DMC the best in Toronto (except when he plays against the Hawks!).  This puts a much nicer wrap on his time here than the recent press.  

• Like 1

Freakin' TV Deal just mucked up everything.

I had DMC at $6-$7 mil, Paul at $11-$13 mil when the season started.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I hope he doesn't get the Joe or Josh treatment in Philips when he returns.

I can't even fathom a single person in Phillips even remotely thinking about booing Junkyard. His character and personality are light years ahead of those cats. He represents the South and Atlanta properly, they can't. Nothing but a Standing O for him.
  • Like 1

DMC never had a bad things to say about the fans unlike the other two - no need to boo that man, and I don't think he'll be.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

That was nice by DeMarre. I don't blame him for leaving. He put his all into this past season plus played hurt during the playoffs whereas some players probably would have sat out after getting hurt just to get the big payday, he played through it.

I wish him the best in TOR. He's going to have some big expectations thanks to that contract.

• Like 2

Freakin' TV Deal just mucked up everything.

I had DMC at $6-$7 mil, Paul at $11-$13 mil when the season started.

Lol yeah, remember those days when people were adamant that DMC wasn't going to get a contract over $6m per year? Kneel_Suckers.gif

• Like 1