• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Someone gave John Jenkins a three year deal

NBASupes

Cuban saw a player that's not a bum. He can shoot in space. John Jenkins will be a factor next year, Mark my words.

I'd take that bet, brother. I can't see him making any impact with Deron. What's the deal with Dallas trying to make players out of our thugs and scrubs? First Ivan, now JJ. They can also have Daye, ToDaye. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

It will be an interesting comparison between John and THJ neithers defense is anything to write home about, but Johnny Cash has been the better shooter to date. If given the minutes I could see John Jenkins having a very comparable year and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a statistically better year. The lack of playing time for John always made me scratch my head about THJ trade because the are essentially the same player THJ being the more athletic better ball handler and John being the better overall shooter.

I wish Johny Ca$h the best of luck; he worked hard to get better here, and he usually played well when given opportunities.

Edited by ATLien_
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Dallas is in desperation mode. They will regret all the long term deals for subpar players when they miss the playoffs this year. Cuban's pride is such that he is just scrambling for long shots right now. John Jenkins should offer some nice shooting and nothing else. If he can deliver on that, his desk will at least look better than Barea's.

Does anyone know if all 3 years are guaranteed?

Cuban did say something about about no more 1 year deals. Every year since the championship he's had major roster turnover.

It will be an interesting comparison between John and THJ neithers defense is anything to write home about, but Johnny Cash has been the better shooter to date. If given the minutes I could see John Jenkins having a very comparable year and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a statistically better year. The lack of playing time for John always made me scratch my head about THJ trade because the are essentially the same player THJ being the more athletic better ball handler and John being the better overall shooter.

I wish Johny Ca$h the best of luck; he worked hard to get better here, and he usually played well when given opportunities.

THJr has far more upside than Jenkins in ANY system much less ours where he fits. 

• Like 1

Best thing about Jenkins is his nickname ... Johnny Ca$h Money.  That's nice.  Maybe I can pull of KG Ca$h Money?

Honestly, if the deal is as reported (only 1st year guaranteed), I see Johnny being a trade piece.

Best thing about Jenkins is his nickname ... Johnny Ca$h Money. That's nice. Maybe I can pull of KG Ca$h Money?

Honestly, if the deal is as reported (only 1st year guaranteed), I see Johnny being a trade piece.

That could very well be true kinggimp01. Just depends on what deals come up for Dallas I guess.

Cuban saw a player that's not a bum. He can shoot in space. John Jenkins will be a factor next year, Mark my words.

Jenkins is another one of those players, that for some reason, didnt mesh with Bud. Maybe he will get more playing time in Dallas.. 

• Like 1