Excuse me brothers, but can you spare a nickel for a former Hawk

• Moderators

I understand where he's coming from.   Things have gotten expensive.  Even the beer I drink is damn expensive relatively.   I mean a case of week of this stuff is killing me

1. SAPPORO'S SPACE BARLEY

Price: $110/six-pack
ABV: 5.5%

In 2006, Japanese and Russian scientists tested how well barley could grow in space. They rocketed barley seeds to the International Space Station and planted them aboard the Zvezda Service Module. After spending five months in orbit, the fourth-generation of barley was brought back to earth, where Japanese brewer Sapporo fermented it into the world's first space beer. A six-pack costs $110—not bad, considering it was imported from the cosmos.

If you'd like a cheaper space brew, try 4pines Vostok Space Beer. The stout is the first zero-gravity beer. Not only is it drinkable in space, but it's cheaper, too: $20 for a six-pack. It's perfect for anyone who's dreamt of imbibing where no man has imbibed before.

It's a modern miracle he hasn't done anything life-alteringly stupid on or off the floor in 11 years like many athletes his age. To bypass all the usual pitfalls of the unscrupulous pro athlete shows great awareness, but the guy is clearly a jackass. He's like The Donald of the NBA.

• Like 1

Quote taken out of context. Start at 1:00

He says it wasn't about the money, then goes on about how he wants a long term deal. If you read between the lines i'm guessing he's not moving his family to LA just for 1 year. Funny how nobody thought anything about this comment until that guy from the Huffpost made this click baity article. People just read the headline and run with it.

• Like 1

• Admin

Well he's not alone...J.R. Smith opted out of a $6.4m player option year with the Cavs.

Completely different ... JR is dumb in a different way ... trying to get a longer better contract

Idiot is complaining that 6.9 million is not enough for him to get by 

• 3 weeks later...

Poor baby!  Only getting $6.9 million this season and him with a family to feed,

clothe and shelter. 

Paul Pierce, you now have competition among Hawk fans.  If you want to maintain

your position as the most un liked NBA player by Hawk fans, do something!