• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons look good tonight

WraithSentinel

Im in...even though Julio featured more than Calvin I'm still in. Tate>White Abdullah>Freeman & Coleman. I don't care though, I still say Calvin. And this is overall numbers and not per game averages right?

I think I hear some excuses in there lol but its good man. I'll take the bet easy on you and yes it's overall numbers

I think I hear some excuses in there lol but its good man. I'll take the bet easy on you and yes it's overall numbers

Excuses? I call them facts but either way, BET IS ON! Can we get a witness, @AHF @Dolfan23@kg01 ..somebody!!! Lol

Edited by Spud2Nique

• Moderators

It's on and has been officially sanctioned by the moderating team of the Squawk.

donkey+kong.jpg

Whoever wins 2 of the 3 categories for most catches, most receiving TDs and most receiving yards gets to pick an avatar or signature for the other person for one month either celebrating the other guy or lampooning their own guy. The category wins are based on full regular season (excluding post-season) results.  No passes for injuries.  

@jy23

@Spud2Nique

Edited by AHF

False report. He sat out bc he was getting taped up in the training room bc of excessive scratches and cuts from the turf Monday night

False report. He sat out bc he was getting taped up in the training room bc of excessive scratches and cuts from the turf Monday night

That too but......

"Vaughn McClure

ESPN Staff Writer 

Now that the Falcons have revealed a hamstring injury for Julio Jones on the injury report, it will be interesting to see if he practices the rest of the week. I expect Jones to play on Sunday vs. Giants regardless. Just my thought. He can play without practicing."

Oh oh......

"WR Julio Jones was unable to participate in practice due to a sore hamstring"

This is gonna be as easy as taking candy from a baby. ( I never have done that but I'm thinking it's easy, unless the baby is just a consesent whining SOB)....

• Moderators

It really is about the games, not the practices.  Calvin Johnson barely practiced at all the entire 2013 season because of injuries but he played the games and it was one of his best years.

Edited by AHF

This is gonna be as easy as taking candy from a baby. ( I never have done that but I'm thinking it's easy, unless the baby is just a consesent whining SOB)....

Haaha...you'll be losing this bet buddy.

I guess we should keep a running tally.

Calvin Johnson: 2 rec, 39 yards, 0 TDs.

Julio Jones: 9 rec, 141 yards, 2 TDs.

I'm just going by what Julio said earlier. If the Hamstring thing is true he never mentioned it and we know how honest these teams are about injury reports these days lol.

Oh he's definitely losing lol

Im in...even though Julio featured more than Calvin I'm still in. Tate>White Abdullah>Freeman & Coleman. I don't care though, I still say Calvin. And this is overall numbers and not per game averages right?

As a big fan of Megatron, I was with you until now. Golden Tate over Roddy ? Lol. Abdullah over Coleman (not even counting Freeman) ? Lol.

Ya we made the bet now so numbers should count from here on out imho...not giving Julio a head start....ahhhhh whatever...

It will be an EASY win for @jy23

Just a reminder: Julio Jones has averaged more yards per game over each of last to season than Calvin Johnson.

Julio Jones averaged last year 106.2 reception yards per game. Calvin Johnson has only averaged more twice in his whole career. Expect even a better season by Julio...

With no injuries, the actual Julio Jones will have much better stats than Calvin

Lol not surprised at this entire board gangin up on me...but y'all can all suck it, easy....

I got yer bak, Spud2!!  Let's do dis thing!!!

Even though I hate the fact that Megatron's nimbers get hurt by QB play and his awful teammates.

Man, my support just got kinda awkward.  Sorta like ....

awkward-hug.gif

Anyways, you're gonna win this thing.  And when you do ... let me give you some suggestions for @jy23's sig.  They'll be ...

exc.gif

MWAHAAHAA

Ya we made the bet now so numbers should count from here on out imho...not giving Julio a head start....ahhhhh whatever...

What?

The bet was for end of season numbers so why would G1 not count in the tally? Especially since the discussion was about said numbers for ONE game?

Anyway that's a @jy23 and you decision.