• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons look good tonight

WraithSentinel

Game 2:

Calvin Johnson: 10/17 rec, 83 yards, 1 TDs

Julio Jones: 13/15 rec, 135 yards, 0 TDs

Total:

Calvin Johnson: 12 rec, 112 yards, 1 TDs.

Julio Jones: 22 rec, 276 yards, 2 TDs.

Game 3:

CJ: ___ rec, ____ yards,___ TD s

JJ: 12 rec, 164 yards, 2 TDs

TOTAL: Coming Soon!

The second half was a thing of beauty. This team normally came out flat and were known for LOSING leads in the second half.....not now. I'm loving this team.

Game 3:

Oh yeah...BEAST!!!!!!

Julio is unreal but i'll feel better about this team when Roddy is catching passes again. He should be pretty weakly covered soon if we continue to not throw to him.

Roddy was limping and he can't seem to get separation. He's playing a lot inside too.

He did things yesterday beyond catching the ball though. He did a lot of blocking.

I guess when they triple cover Julio he should be open.

Hankerson need to catch the ball.

• Moderators

Roddy was limping and he can't seem to get separation. He's playing a lot inside too.

He did things yesterday beyond catching the ball though. He did a lot of blocking.

I guess when they triple cover Julio he should be open.

Hankerson need to catch the ball.

He did do a lot of blocking and does a damn good job of it.   Maybe he should start eating pizza and ice cream and become a tight end.

Game 3:

Update:

Game 3:

CJ: 8 rec, 77 yards, 0 TDs

TOTAL: 

Calvin Johnson: 20 rec, 189 yards, 1 TDs.

Julio Jones: 34 rec, 440 yards, 4 TDs.

• Moderators

I think we can put the present-day comparison to rest. He's still a couple years away from his physical and professional apex. Julio at his peak won't take a back seat to any receiver's peak in history.

I'm thrilled with what we are seeing but let's not get too far ahead.  This is a 3 game sample size against some pretty unintimidating defenses.

I'm thrilled with what we are seeing but let's not get too far ahead. This is a 3 game sample size against some pretty unintimidating defenses.

@AHF I feel you but honestly it's not to far off.

• Moderators

Through games 1-3 he is averaging almost 150 yards per games and 1.3 TD/gm.

Last year Julio put up the following numbers in games 4-8:  

56 yards

58 yards

68 yards

82 yards 

105 yards

Combined:  0 TDs

If he puts up a couple of these, the numbers won't seem so historically great any more.

Just saying let's give him some breathing room before we start saying he is the equal of any receiver in NFL history this year.

This is the kind of game I wanted to see. Falcons got the other players involve. Julio is banged up so not relying on him so much for this game will do wonders as the season on in keeping him healthy.

Damn we got 3 good RBs now and the OL is really opening up some holes for them. It has been awhile since we had a running game this good.

Well that's one way to hold Julio down....let us run all over you and make us not need him. Good strategy Houston lol.

But great game for the Falcons as a whole...defense offense special teams everything was just clicking today

I have no complaints whatsoever. Hester will be back at some point I guess, Coleman and Long on the mend bringing reinforcements. I would've thought you were insane if you told me this patchwork, last minute O-Line would gel like this after the Miami preseason game. Dimitroff has taken a lot of criticism these past few years, he hit the bullseye on damn near everything this offseason.