• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons look good tonight

WraithSentinel

What?

The bet was for end of season numbers so why would G1 not count in the tally? Especially since the discussion was about said numbers for ONE game?

Anyway that's a @jy23 and you decision.

Just like a woman to butt in when its not her biz.

Lol jk @JayBirdHawk week 1 will count. Figure I should give Julio a head start anyways.

@jy23 Let me know if you want to do a separate bet on who has a better overall record also between Lions and Falcons. That might be fun to do as well.

The Falcons have the easiest schedule in the NFL. If the Falcons continue playing like in Monday, be sure we'll have at least 10 W.

On the other hand the Lions have a BRUTAL schedule. NFC West, AFC West, Eagles... there are a lot of great teams there. I think I would take the Falcons.

The Falcons have the easiest schedule in the NFL. If the Falcons continue playing like in Monday, be sure we'll have at least 10 W.

On the other hand the Lions have a BRUTAL schedule. NFC West, AFC West, Eagles... there are a lot of great teams there. I think I would take the Falcons.

That's very true. I just think the Falcons have a tendency to play down to the oppositions level and blow big leads, something the Lions are also very good at it. Lol. Which is probably why it's a fun bet.

I'm down for that as well @Spud2Nique. I'll let you come up with the terms on that one

The loser will refer to the winner as "oh yesa masta" for one month in any post he makes? Or "the great one" or "best looking cat on the block" or _____________?

I hate the concept of easy and hard schedules. Especially before the season is at the half way point. Teams that are good on paper or were good last year arent necessarily going to be good this year.

• Moderators

The loser will refer to the winner as "oh yesa masta" for one month in any post he makes? Or "the great one" or "best looking cat on the block" or _____________?

Yeah, that isn't happening on here.  The others are open for your consideration.

Yeah, that isn't happening on here. The others are open for your consideration.

Oh sorry. It's a lyric from a missy Elliot song but now that I read it like you did, I can see the shittiness of it.

Game 2:

Calvin Johnson: 10/17 rec, 83 yards, 1 TDs

Julio Jones: 13/15 rec, 135 yards, 0 TDs

Total:

Calvin Johnson: 12 rec, 112 yards, 1 TDs.

Julio Jones: 22 rec, 276 yards, 2 TDs.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I don't claim to have seen Calvin a lot in the past few years, but I don't feel like I needed to to call Julio the best. He's considerably more violent and harder to bring down than Calvin.

Calvin will probably always be smoother, I can say the same with Antonio Brown, who's number 1A for my money. Fitz having a resurgence, can't forget Dez even while hurt, AJ is Pro Bowl for the next 5 years, Beckham's hands are just stupid. But Julio is on some whole other shit this year. Change his name to Terrell Moss.

It may be apples to oranges though. Julio has a QB with a HOF career arc numbers-wise, Calvin has Stafford who seems like he's just collecting a check while wasting his cannon arm. Never been the smartest guy to begin with.

Edited by benhillboy

Game 2:

Calvin Johnson: 10/17 rec, 83 yards, 1 TDs

Julio Jones: 13/15 rec, 135 yards, 0 TDs

Total:

Calvin Johnson: 12 rec, 112 yards, 1 TDs.

Julio Jones: 22 rec, 276 yards, 2 TDs.

Thanks mom!