• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

joakim on trading block.

hawkzlova123

11 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Rather have Pau

Rather just wait and grab Noah from free agency...if bud wants him that badly Ressler has to put his money where his mouth is.

noah isn't worth horford or sap in a trade. They would really have to dress that trade up to get one of these guys and honestly I don't believe they have the talent to do so on their own without involving a 3rd team.

but since this Hawks team is clicking again and looks like they may be able to build some cushion for the 2nd seed I'm not for trading any core players until we see what happens

• Like 1

So would y'all give a first for him? For Pau? (We're not using them anyway, right?) Guess we'd have to throw in filler too but I don't pretend to know anything about the cap or cba. But assuming they would take something like Mack, Scott, and a first because they're just trying to get assets (namely the First), what would you expect in return? 

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

So would y'all give a first for him? For Pau? (We're not using them anyway, right?) Guess we'd have to throw in filler too but I don't pretend to know anything about the cap or cba. But assuming they would take something like Mack, Scott, and a first because they're just trying to get assets (namely the First), what would you expect in return? 

I'm not sure what the health conditions are for Noah, but yes I would give a first for Pau in a heartbeat, but after his 21 and 13 today they are not trading Pau.  

Hes not very talented. Take away the effort and agility and the good head he has on his shoulders can not produce the things he could do once. But if his health issues are overplayed he might be worth a look for the right price. He might even cause Horford to take a discount next year.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

C'mon, @benhillboy, get with the times.  People come here so they don't have to go anywhere else.

I haven't gotten to embedded video level yet on the new skin, if that's the correct term anyway.  Bulls fans' commentary is pretty entertaining, too. 

On a side note, how do we get a Jimmy Butler for a steal at 18.5 per?  I want/need one.

Are people still trying to peddle Tiago for Joakim? Because the ESPN trade machine has the wrong salary for Tiago and that trade don't fit. Hogs need to send out extra salary.

It's a pointless rumor that doesn't make sense to begin with.

1 minute ago, hawksfanatic said:

Are people still trying to peddle Tiago for Joakim? Because the ESPN trade machine has the wrong salary for Tiago and that trade don't fit. Hogs need to send out extra salary.

It's a pointless rumor that doesn't make sense to begin with.

You mad? Lol