• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please trade everyone, blow this team up, and fire all of the coaches

Lurker

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Even if you want to tank at this point, you can't really do it this year.  It will be hard for this team to even miss the playoffs and getting a #12 pick or something isn't worth tanking.  If you want to tank, you strategically sell parts until you are ready to tear down.  That time is this offseason under the most aggressive approach - not during this season.  

Is that a new Spud gif I see? 

mcMBfw.gif

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Even if you want to tank at this point, you can't really do it this year.  It will be hard for this team to even miss the playoffs and getting a #12 pick or something isn't worth tanking.  If you want to tank, you strategically sell parts until you are ready to tear down.  That time is this offseason under the most aggressive approach - not during this season.  

Had we made good use of those picks, we would look so much better.  Can you imagine how much better this team would look with Rodney Hood and Bobby Portis on our roster instead of THJr (and a couple 2nd rounders!) and [insert future pick if the T-Wolves ever make the playoffs]?

Ferry dropped the ball on Harris or Hood over Payne. Portis hasn't been any good on defense. Bud wouldn't play him. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Ferry dropped the ball on Harris or Hood over Payne. Portis hasn't been any good on defense. Bud wouldn't play him. 

You know the Spurs system could never find a use for a guy who can rebound and shoot a jumper at the PF spot.  Nope.  Defensive giants all of them.

MattBaggins.jpg

And Bud would never give minutes to a PF who can't defend (and may end up in jail).

777ee513c9c7588b0fbad9b9388b5e96.jpg?ito

Plus, at 20 years old Portis is too old to develop.  I'd hate to have that guy on the bench.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

You know the Spurs system could never find a use for a guy who can rebound and shoot a jumper at the PF spot.  Nope.  Defensive giants all of them.

MattBaggins.jpg

And Bud would never give minutes to a PF who can't defend (and may end up in jail).

777ee513c9c7588b0fbad9b9388b5e96.jpg?ito

Plus, at 20 years old Portis is too old to develop.  I'd hate to have that guy on the bench.

Scott plays more defense than Portis though. 

Man, I've been coming to this site a long time. It's time to make a change for sure, but does anybody think this team can beat GSW or SAS? Can Teague or Horford win a championship for this team? Both are great complimentary pieces but not championship caliber. Bud can do it one day, with a GM that isnt Bud..

• Like 1

Honestly there isn't anyone on this roster who is a must have.  Any and everyone should be available in a trade at this point.  The only player who I would miss is Millsap.  Dennis is young enough that maybe you make him the starter, but too many times he plays Dennis ball out there.