• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please trade everyone, blow this team up, and fire all of the coaches

Lurker

Al Horford - Good offensive player, but soft as hell. Not worth the max, and not even worth the deal Millsap got.

Jeff Teague - Always chooses when he wants to play, and when he's bad, he's really bad. He's shriveled up into a prune in crunch time lately too.

Paul Millsap - Only good player the team has, but he is bad in crunch time too.

Kyle Korver - Great shooter, but done. Absolutely done.

Kent Bazemore - Good role player but not a starter.

Bench: Two decent offensive players, but then non offensive players all around and a lot of players that just shouldn't be in an NBA uniform. Shelvin Mack, Mike Muscala, Justin Holiday, and Lamar Patterson are who I'm referring too.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Don't know why it's so hard to see that this team is not a contender and won't be with this roster.  But anyway, the Hawks will win Wednesday and folks will be talking about how "they've turned the corner".

Contender for what?  A championship?  Of course not ( unless major people get hurt )

But a contender to get to the EC Finals?   Absolutely.   Remember, this is the East.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Contender for what?  A championship?  Of course not ( unless major people get hurt )

But a contender to get to the EC Finals?   Absolutely.   Remember, this is the East.

Nope they're not even a contender for that anymore

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Of what significance is that?  Why should it be okay to settle for just that?  This team is the epitome of mediocrity.  Fans don't want that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Of what significance is that?  Why should it be okay to settle for just that?  This team is the epitome of mediocrity.  Fans don't want that.

Exactly!!! I'm sick of posts like that.

It's title or bust

A team that gets beaten  by the Magic twice back to back doesn't even need to be talking about ECF

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

Don't know why it's so hard to see that this team is not a contender and won't be with this roster.  But anyway, the Hawks will win Wednesday and folks will be talking about how "they've turned the corner".

Maybe the team is in cruise control mode until playoffs. They really only been out of the top 8 in the East like once this year. The talent is there but the focus isn't. 

If only Bud had the balls to do a benching.

18 minutes ago, Mdizzle5 said:

Honestly, I feel like this team doesn't deserve to even be in the playoffs right now. I mean what are we really cruising for? Another Cleveland beat down? Might as well just play with effort no matter what. 

Why would you play with effort no matter what when you can take it easy because either way you'll be getting paid millions. The team went hard all season last year and we all saw how that ended. 

52 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

Why would you play with effort no matter what when you can take it easy because either way you'll be getting paid millions. The team went hard all season last year and we all saw how that ended. 

Basically because they obviously want to make the playoffs. There's no point in coasting. There's really no win here. They aren't going to blow it up and its too late to even think of tanking. Also, I don't see any decent trades being made either. Especially if everyone just plays like crap due to coasting. For the past decade the Hawks and the people in charge have just seemed to be OK with being good enough to make the playoffs (outside of last year). I just don't understand. 

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Who is the Mike Bibby equivalent that we can trade all of our scrubs for?  Position doesn't matter.

I'll say this again though.  This team plays much better when Splitter is available.

You still got any love for Lantz make em Dantz?

It's crazy to think Splitter is that important.  Looking at the splits with and without him, it's hard not to draw that conclusion, though.