• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Steve Kamla apparently loves Rodney Hood, made a good case.  I'm not familiar with his game but "6'8" Dukie with handle and loves to get fouled" sounds good to me.  Thoughts on RJ Hunter?

Rodney is in the same boat with Oladipo.  He's the one player that has a limited ceiling but his fit isn't bad. Atlanta is going to want a lot more for Jeff than him.

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Rodney is in the same boat with Oladipo.  He's the one player that has a limited ceiling but his fit isn't bad. Atlanta is going to want a lot more for Jeff than him.

Why can't they just give us Hayward? Gordon Hay for Teague straight up(if salaries match, if not THEN YOU MAKEM MATCH)...

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Steve Kamla apparently loves Rodney Hood, made a good case.  I'm not familiar with his game but "6'8" Dukie with handle and loves to get fouled" sounds good to me.  Thoughts on RJ Hunter?

Would love to get RJ hunter to Atlanta.   Shooters don't go out of style.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Source: Sixers contact Hawks about point guards
The 76ers have contacted the Atlanta Hawks about their desire to trade point guard Jeff Teague or backup Dennis Schröder, a league source said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/sixers/Source-Sixers-contact-Hawks-about-point-guards.html

Saric please or Okafor. 

• Like 1

A deal sending Al Horford to the Boston Celtics is reportedly a "legitimate possibility" according to Chris Mannix of Yahoo! Sports.
"I think Boston -- Al Horford is a legitimate possibility for the Celtics," Mannix said. "I think that is the guy, one of the guys across the league that Danny Ainge is the most excited about." Mannix added that while Horford will cost a lot of money to re-sign as a free agent, the Celtics will be willing to foot the bill. Horford does make sense in Boston as Ainge is reportedly looking for a low-post scorer at the deadline, but it's difficult to predict his value in Boston without knowing the moving pieces. Feb 10 - 9:32 AM
Source: Mass Live

4 minutes ago, pimp said:
A deal sending Al Horford to the Boston Celtics is reportedly a "legitimate possibility" according to Chris Mannix of Yahoo! Sports.
"I think Boston -- Al Horford is a legitimate possibility for the Celtics," Mannix said. "I think that is the guy, one of the guys across the league that Danny Ainge is the most excited about." Mannix added that while Horford will cost a lot of money to re-sign as a free agent, the Celtics will be willing to foot the bill. Horford does make sense in Boston as Ainge is reportedly looking for a low-post scorer at the deadline, but it's difficult to predict his value in Boston without knowing the moving pieces. Feb 10 - 9:32 AM
Source: Mass Live

Possibility isn't a likelihood.

• Like 1

PEr our main man C-Viv on radio...Hawks are asking for Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder plus picks for Al.

He thinks that nothing they do now will have a big impact.  The summer is when the big impact is expected.

• Moderators
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

PEr our main man C-Viv on radio...Hawks are asking for Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder plus picks for Al.

If we want Thomas, that means we must be flipping one of Thomas, Teague or Dennis.

• Like 1

• Admin
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He thinks that nothing they do now will have a big impact.  The summer is when the big impact is expected.

Ugh ,,, I don't want Thomas ... I am not a fan of his undersized shooting guard game.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Very confusing. There must be a 3rd team involved cause this makes absolutely no sense.

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Ugh ,,, I don't want Thomas ... I am not a fan of his undersized shooting guard game.

Neither am I to be honest but he's had a better year than teague to this point

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

If we want Thomas, that means we must be flipping one of Thomas, Teague or Dennis.

Goodness I hope that's the plan! Sure as hell will be mad if bud tries to start 2 of the 3 then go to the media talking about how much he loves the speed they bring.

Edited by JTB

Baby Isaiah? Hmmmm...he's got a lot of heart but damn he's tiny. Plus his game is more of dominant pg looking to score. I personally would like a pass first point, then again I'm old school. 

All of them picks, Crowder and I Lil Zeke is actually good value but why would Atlanta or Boston do this. Boston basically weakens themselves as does Atlanta. Thomas isn't that great of trade value. He is not getting us anywhere near Jeff coup in a trade.

• Like 1

say wha  -  ?  everything we do would weaken us for short term.  We would have to use parts of that trade to get nice young big - easier said than done, not sure there is anyway we can get an improvment on Horford - just wont happen, take the loss there and develop the new younger players into what Al could not be..... thats the only thing that would happen,  

1 hour ago, AHF said:

More likely two of 'em.

Teague was and Thomas is an all-star they can't co-exist. And Dennis may have accepted his role for now, but I don't think he would like Teague to be replaced with another all-star blocking that starting spot long time. Unlikely for him to stay long term under this circumstances. Since two of them are small and one is tiny, there isn't a real chance of playing two of them together. 

Well crap we all know that Viviana is THE source for breaking Hawks news so we better take this one to the bank. /sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1