• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Buyout Candidates

hazer

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lol, that's just wrong.

Whoa, you recommended cutting a scrub.  Why can't I?  Sheesh, talk about double standards. :happy:

• Premium Member

Kevin Martin watch is on. Clears waivers at 4 pm. Just surprised that Woj hasn't broken a definitive story on it already, aren't you? Seems like we knew who was going where with practically all of the buy-outs well before they cleared.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, sturt said:

Kevin Martin watch is on. Clears waivers at 4 pm. Just surprised that Woj hasn't broken a definitive story on it already, aren't you? Seems like we knew who was going where with practically all of the buy-outs well before they cleared.

Maybe he hasn't decided yet or maybe the Spurs are still thinking and he's waiting on their offer.   He'd be a great piece for us and a decent consolation for losing Joe.

• Premium Member

Just file for future consideration... Dorell Wright hasn't hit the high notes that KMart has, but his stats in POR last season stack up pretty well against what KMart's been doing this season. I prefer KMart just on the basis that even at 3 years older, he's got more upside. He's clearly capable of carrying a scoring load on occasion. But Wright is a solid contributor on both ends of the floor, so I won't be too disappointed if that were to develop as a more likely possibility.