• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Buyout Candidates

hazer

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

If he signs with them I hope he f*cks up their chemistry to no end. 

You support everything the Hawks do including not making deals to bring in the players to improve the team and then bash somebody because they want to play for a winner?  Lol

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, sturt said:

McAdoo is nursing a toe injury, so he might not be on the bench tomorrow.

The reason I suggest him to be the most likely choice is mainly his salary situation--he's the least paid frontcourt player on the roster.

Smh at signing another low cost bum that can't play

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

You support everything the Hawks do including not making deals to bring in the players to improve the team and then bash somebody because they want to play for a winner?  Lol

Just the Warriors...ill bash them forever...hate those f*cks

Bud thinks that offense is the problem.  With Joe Johnson reportedly wanting to re-sign with Brooklyn at season's end, the only guy that may be available that could immediately impact the offense ... is perennially of the worst defensive wings in the NBA ... possibly in history

Kevin Martin

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

As a U of Tennessee guy, I wouldn't mind signing Jarnell Stokes, if we go the scrub big man route.  At least he can rebound and score around the basket.

As a fellow Vol I'm ok with that.   I would like a little more height though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Good job Bud.   Varejo goes to the Warriors and Lee to the Mavs.    Two players that could have helped this team.  Smh

The Mavs had to cut John Jenkins  to make room for Lee.  I think we will sign him to replace Justin Holiday .
That way BudCox will have enough SGs to play 5 on 5  vs  Billy Knight's team of SFs

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, pimp said:

The Mavs had to cut John Jenkins  to make room for Lee.  I think we will sign him to replace Justin Holiday .
That way BudCox will have enough SGs to play 5 on 5  vs  Billy Knight's team of SFs

Lol yep

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Good job Bud.   Varejo goes to the Warriors and Lee to the Mavs.    Two players that could have helped this team.  Smh

I can only assume Varejo wanted a ring and who can blame him.   If we didn't even make an offer i'd be pissed.   We're just playing out this season.   Bud would have to be crazy to think we are headed back to the ECF this year without some help and our chances to get help are about gone.

• Like 1

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I can only assume Varejo wanted a ring and who can blame him.   If we didn't even make an offer i'd be pissed.   We're just playing out this season.   Bud would have to be crazy to think we are headed back to the ECF this year without some help and our chances to get help are about gone.

Yeah - we can't offer what GS can.  Any ring chaser will go there.  We should be more competitive with teams like the Mavs, though.  Not sure if we pursued Lee or not.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Yeah - we can't offer what GS can.  Any ring chaser will go there.  We should be more competitive with teams like the Mavs, though.  Not sure if we pursued Lee or not.

I could see where they wouldn't think Lee to be a good fit.   I mean if he's not contributing in GS or Boston it's hard to see him moving the needle here.   Not much to lose though.  

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

GSW is the landing spot so I'm no surprised but if we didn't even make contact with him or his agent I will be pissed.

If w are just playing out the season, then just play Edy and start Dennis.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

GSW is the landing spot so I'm no surprised but if we didn't even make contact with him or his agent I will be pissed.

If w are just playing out the season, then just play Edy and start Dennis.

They don't want anyone to know we're just playing out the season.  

Heard a stat on the radio that in instances where Lee ended up 1on1 or switched onto a guy in PnRoll, the player scored on him almost 80% of the time.

I'm in 'do not want' land on Lee now.

Agree with those who say we're just playing out the strang.