• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Buyout Candidates

hazer

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heard a stat on the radio that in instances where Lee ended up 1on1 or switched onto a guy in PnRoll, the player scored on him almost 80% of the time.

I'm in 'do not want' land on Lee now.

Agree with those who say we're just playing out the strang.

Lee is just horrible. Not sure how he made the all star team a few years ago. What were the coaches watching?

I would be worried if the Hawks picked up a player as old as Reggie Evens, so I'm glad to see the Hawks are not listed as an interested team.

By the way, when does the waver period end?  Is it from the trade deadline until the playoffs?  Google was not being helpful.

9 minutes ago, sturt said:

March 1 is the date you're looking for. As I understand it, you can waive or pick up a player at any time, but if he's obtained after March 1, he can't play in post-season.

No.

It is only if the player is waived after March 1st that they cannot play. You can pick up a player at any time up until the playoff rosters are due on April 15th. http://www.nba.com/news/important-dates/

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Heard a stat on the radio that in instances where Lee ended up 1on1 or switched onto a guy in PnRoll, the player scored on him almost 80% of the time.

I'm in 'do not want' land on Lee now.

Agree with those who say we're just playing out the strang.

80%?  Sounds like Al's defense

Kevin Martin should be the guy we go after. His defense can't be any worse than Kyle and THJ this year. He's a proven scorer that gasp actually gets to the free throw line. He is a high percentage three guy. The Hawks desperately need someone who gets to the free throw line and scoring. Bud won't do it but I would probably start him.

Edited by ATLien_

59 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

Kevin Martin should be the guy we go after. His defense can't be any worse than Kyle and THJ this year. He's a proven scorer that gasp actually gets to the free throw line. He is a high percentage three guy. The Hawks desperately need someone who gets to the free throw line and scoring. Bud won't do it but I would probably start him.

I wouldn't mind them cutting another player and getting another legit big and KMart or JJ (if he's actually bought out)

• Like 1

Apparently JoeJohn might actually walk away from a few dollas as they've (reportedly) started buyout talks ...

I see OKC as a really good fit.  Honestly, as long as it's not the Calfs I don't care where he goes.

lol @ HOU.  They just throw their names in every possible mix.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Apparently JoeJohn might actually walk away from a few dollas as they've (reportedly) started buyout talks ...

I see OKC as a really good fit.  Honestly, as long as it's not the Calfs I don't care where he goes.

lol @ HOU.  They just throw their names in every possible mix.

If he goes to anyone but us, I will be upset. It's the Atlanta Hawks or bust!!!! Comon JJ, just come back man. You know it's a business man. We still love you man. You and Sap can be like close brothers man. Why do you say man a lot man?....:-|

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

If he goes to anyone but us, I will be upset. It's the Atlanta Hawks or bust!!!! Comon JJ, just come back man. You know it's a business man. We still love you man. You and Sap can be like close brothers man. Why do you say man a lot man?....:-|

Homer Abandon Thread

But yeah, he would make us much better.  Hope there are no hard feewings.  Just blame it all on Ferry (hehe).

:Nique: "Naw, they was booing me during the playoffs Joe.  Have you heard me announcing?  Hol' on, Kint Bazemo jus' hit a 3.  Dagguh! "

That's for you, @TheNorthCydeRises

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heads up, macd ....

STFU

Yeah, like I said, as long as it's not the Caphs ....

Hey I'm just being realistic.  

Choice A: go back to a team where the first thing the current coach did was get me shipped out, the fans boo me every time i return, and now they are an average playoff team in the east

Choice C: go play with my friend Lebron, cake walk into the finals

• Like 3