• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's Official: NBASupes is part of the #Hawkset Podcast

NBASupes

So I just got done listening and heard some really good stuff. First off, for whatever reason, I tend to understand you better on your podcast than your posts. Your written delivery comes off as factual like you know it to be true vs when I heard your podcast it seems more open for interpretation and discussion. But you definitely know what you're talking about as far as the intricacies of the game is concerned. That being said, I still got very upset in the inaugural podcast where you suggested shipping out Teague and Thabo for Gay and Ben Mac,(Just thought Teague would net us more value and Thabo is a defensive wiz) but then again I was in the camp of standing pat for the most part. There were only a couple trades that I would have made and they both seemed unlikely involving the Bucks with Parker or Giannis. 

Overall ll great stuff though, I enjoyed it. BTW,  listening to you made it seem awfully hard to believe you went postal on people and got so angry back in the day. Lol. You've mellowed out.

Thank you Spud2Nique. I had a long drawn out post but lost all my content on the metro train when I entered submit. I really appreciate your opinion and I will continue to work to be a better poster and most definitely work to be vastly better each week on these podcasts.

Please check out the host Rome Brown podcast. He is one of the best hosts for the non mainstream podcast guys. The teams he covers are the Hawks, Falcons and HBCU sports as well as other topics that are along those lines.

http://romebrown.com/

That was a fun listen. Like Spud said - You speak bball better than you write it on the squawk.

I feared you would sound 'Nique-esk' but worse, lol.

Keep it up!!!

Forgot to post the podcast @NBASupes and I released yesterday. We recorded it right after the win against Detroit

We discussed the strong play the past two weeks, the impact of Kris Humphries, Teague's resurgence, and finished up talking about the Eastern Conference playoff race. Supes also named a surprising team, "Worst Team in The Playoffs"....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...