• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawk's Left Teague In Detroit

HawkItus

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/3/27/11312132/the-atlanta-hawks-forgot-about-jeff-teague-and-left-him-at-detroits?_ga=1.12830260.286934195.1449668043

The Atlanta Hawks forgot about Jeff Teague and left him at Detroit's arena

Uh oh!

On Saturday night after the Hawks played in Detroit, a reddit user posted a picture of Jeff Teague at the Palace after he had been left at the arena by the Hawks. Jeff Teague also posted the picture on his Instagram confirming that the Hawks did in fact forget him.

Here's the thing. The fact that Jeff Teague got left behind isn't the issue. The issue is that he appears to be holding a pizza. And he's not just holding a pizza like you should hold a pizza, he's holding it like a math book which means the pizza is most likely ruined. Who holds a pizza this way. Why are you ruining pizza, Jeff Teague?

Also, is that a Hot-N-Ready from Little Caesars?! Why is Jeff Teague eating Little Caesars. Nothing like a professional basketball player standing outside calling an Uber while holding a Hot-N-Ready after his team forgot him. Who knows, maybe him holding the pizza like this is exactly why his team left him. And if for some reason Jeff, you did get Little Caesars, I hope you got some Crazy Bread.

UPDATE: Little Caesars heard us and they agree. Jeff Teague, you are holding that pizza all kinds of wrong.

:laugh: Ah man, that's funny for so many reasons.  Typical Teague moment

:Teague: "But momma {sniffle, sniffle, sniffle} dey left me again!"

Mom: "Stop crying, baby"

:Schroder: "I slipt the driver some monopoly money and told him it was a German $1,000 bill."

I'd venture to bet that's not pizza in the box, btw.  Probably his copy of County Big 'Uns for the plane ride.  Totally borrowed it from @hawksfanatic

5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He lost the UNO cards

Or he lost the UNO game. 

:Teague: "If I lose dis hand, I'll walk to the airport."

Famous last words, Jeff.

Teague said he was talking to his sister following the game.  I was out there talking to her too long. 

The bus returned to pick up Teague and the team flew to Chicago.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

The fact that the hands appear to be a white dude's hands just enhances the 'funny'.   Gotta love bad photoshop.

True - 2nd thing I noticed.:laugh1:

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What was the 1st thing you noticed?  The ill-fitting dress shirt or the @MaceCase-like head-to-body ratio.

The weird fuzzy spot on the back of the neck - bad photoshop at it's finest.

Glad the team can get a good laugh out of this.  Had it been Cleveland and Kyrie BSPN would've had an all-speculative Breaking News 2 hour roundtable with all their LeBron Nut-hugging   "beat writing" blowhards.  

On the other hand Lou Williams did hammer his deathnail bringing fried chicken on the bus.  

We all know Jeff can get a little spacey but he's far down the list of NBA playersI'd expect to carry a pizza in such a fashion where everyone looks at you like a d$@k.  Had JaVale McGee or Swaggy P done this no one would notice.  Big Baby turning over in his grave mourning the toppings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Glad the team can get a good laugh out of this.  Had it been Cleveland and Kyrie BSPN would've had an all-speculative Breaking News 2 hour roundtable with all their LeBron Nut-hugging   "beat writing" blowhards.  

On the other hand Lou Williams did hammer his deathnail bringing fried chicken on the bus.  

We all know Jeff can get a little spacey but he's far down the list of NBA playersI'd expect to carry a pizza in such a fashion where everyone looks at you like a d$@k.  Had JaVale McGee or Swaggy P done this no one would notice.  Big Baby turning over in his grave mourning the toppings.

Damn man......Big Baby is not dead lol