• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 playoffs discussion

Alex

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1::laugh1:

Looks like they want this season to be very over.

They're all like, "Helllloooo vacat -- NOPE!"

(This gif was what happened the last time @Dolfan23 tried to talk to a girl.)

Charlotte ends their playoff draught.  Had lost 12 straight in the playoffs until their blowout win today.  

• Like 1

If Charlotte manages to hang on tonight, my prediction of three first round eastern series going long may actually happen. Unfortunate thing is it looks very set up now. Cleveland gets to chill while everyone else is fighting tooth and nail to win games.

Could end up looking bad for 2-7 very soon in the East. Three straight sweeps possible for Cleveland in the East?

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Yikes...cp3 broke his hand. Huge blow for Clipps.

I thought we were just calling him cp2 until he actually makes it to a conference final?  Did you not get the memo?

Seriously though, hate to see a guy hurt.  If they fall to POR ... oh mercy the implosion in LAC will be deafening (huh?).

Also, I are confused.  Wuz told MIA was bak.  "Best team in the playoffs" and such after their 2 home wins.  Fast forward to now and they sit tied just like we are.

My Heat-fan BIL txted me all confident after we loss game 4.  You know, with all the "gee, man y'all let one get away, blah, blah ..."  I could hear the arrogance in his voice as if their series was all wrapped up.  Well, how ya' like me now BIL!!  Better getcha popcorn ready.  It's finna be a bumpy ride down 95.

Actually seeing all these series taking their extenze (hehe) makes me feel better (well, not "better" but not as bad) about our position.

11 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

CP3 should call up John Wall and find out how to return in 4 days from a 'devastating' hand fracture.   Apparently it's not really a big deal. 

lakers_oh_snap.gif

Haaa!  MacD wins the internet today.

We were told Wall was near amputation during the series.  Must've had a hand-transplant over the summer, no?  

13 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Crazy for clippers...wow

Unfortunately they have a built-in excuse not to blow it up this summer, which would be much more exciting than watching Doc coach them another season.  One more year of early playoff exits for the league's second highest payroll is on the horizon before this one even ends.

Am I the only one who likes the Blazers much better with Lilliard off the ball?  I think McCollum is a considerably smarter, more efficient player.  Stotts quietly has a quality developmental program with Aminu and Plumlee also making great strides.  The rest of that roster is so awful Bud and Pop couldn't do nothing with it.  He would've gotten my COTY vote all day.  Pop second, Luke third.

Edited by benhillboy

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Anybody notice a certain SG/SF pulling a lil bit of a playoff disappearing act for MIA. :ninja:

Seems to be taking Dragic with him.

I dunno what ur talkin about MAN. MAN I just try to get my teammates up for the games MAN. 

Bold prediction on the Hornets: If they finish this series off (they will have to in 6), than they will also beat the winner of Toronto vs Indiana (likely Toronto as I think Indiana blew their chance in game 5 unless George has another 35 plus point game in him on the road, no they don't quite need it from him at home) and be in the ECF.

Edited by Lurker

31 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Derozen wants a max contract ... He has shown he does not deserve it ... He and Lowry have been awful in the playoffs

Cavs/Hawks is the ECF this year again.  None of those other teams are deserving, certainly not TOR.

18 combined points from the duo many consider the 2nd best backcourt in the league?  In a closeout game?  Shiiiiiiiii

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cavs/Hawks is the ECF this year again.  None of those other teams are deserving, certainly not TOR.

It's Cleveland and 6 teams that are really close to each other after that. They're all good but not great.